• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2:FM+ Script ?

Hi, Is there a script for KH2:FM+??? I understand english voices (:O) but I dont understand any of the japanese sub, with that I also mean the japanese dialog and such. Even though I've played KH2, I want to know what it means or It looks like I'm skipping halve of it -.-. So... is there a...
  2. N

Kh2:fm & Kh2:re:com

hi, About this confusing stuff, I couldn't really find good information about it. I want to know about the english/japenese voice/sub. From what I've heard so far KH2: FM will have FULL ENGLISH VOICE ACTING & Japanese SUB, is that right? WHat I DONT KNOW is: KH2 RE:Chain of Memory, Will it...
  3. N

[Naruto] Movie #2!!

The dvd of Naruto Movie #2 is out and also the english subbed version of Naruto Movie #2. The Great Clash! The Phantom Ruins of the Depths of the Earth is the name of the movie(at least that was what the sub said) Download it here: http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ Just to let you know... I wasnt really...
  4. N

? preorder

I think someone deleted my post. I dont know why.. so i'll post again. Because i still don't have an answer. I wanna preorder KH2, because it's not coming out Europe soon. So i click the link on khinsider homepage. yes i know, you need a special chip to play, i have that. But will they include...
  5. N

question about preorder

Preorder thing. I live in Netherlands, and i wanna preorder KH2 with that link at the homepage of khinsider. I know, you need a modded ps2, okay i have that. If i live in Netherlands, can i just preorder KH2 and let it ship to my home? wihout paying like $20 shipping cost?? with that link on...
  6. N

Question | help

I have a question, I'm making a clan with KH with a game. And i can have my own section. How should i name that topic? Traverse town? or what? I can't really think of something good. HOpe i can get some advice. thx
  7. N

what was it anyway?

in the KH game, what did they always say? It something like: If you believe in the Light, darkness will never defeat you. Is that right? I want to know it exactly, it's the slogan for my clan ;D
  8. N

Kh Mmorpg

hmmm, that would be fun. MMORPG is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. I think it would be fun to own your own customized keyblade master. I think it would be the most fun if you can't chose the real characters, cause of course everyone wants the cool once... the real character could...
  9. N

KH movie?

uhh, i heard a rumor. Is there a movie coming out or what? can someone tell me that or show me some real information? ty
  10. N

Is KH2 worth?

uhh, KH2 is almost released in USA. The once in Japan who played it, Is it worth?? Or is it too short or something?? Im not really sure i will preorder it. People, plz help me out and give your opinion
  11. N

Have you beaten sephiroth?

Whatever his name is, i havnt even beat him yet. Cause i only tryed once, i was scared away :D. But im notreally playing it anymore...so? ps: sorry for my english
  12. N

Have you beat sephiroth?

Whatever his name is, i havnt even beat him yet. Cause i only tryed once, i was scared away :D. But im notreally playing it anymore...so?
  13. N

Naruto Discussion Thread

I think we could need one of these. I don't really watch the english Naruto, I don't live in USA. I've heard the voices and all, there really awefull. And even lesser blood in english version they said. I watch the japanese Naruto with english sub every Thursday, i dowload it. Not only do i like...
  14. N

Pop-ups??

KHinsider has just too much pop-ups. i try to block them, but i can't block them all. SOmeone do something about it. Also somehow microsoft office show up or something... so annoying
  15. N

Want Free Cash? (100% Real)

It's Up to you to believe this or not, I got about $20 earned because of this. Most Cash offers where you can get $1, take 5 minutes to complete, its like free cash. Feel free to join. I recommend you to read important things that can help you at forum first like this one: the ultimate guide...
  16. N

Cloud and Leon

So, what do you think of Cloud and Leon in KH1?? There pretty cool, Leon's FF name is Squal. I think Squal is cooler, he acts cool at KH1, but he could be a lot more stronger what he normally is at FF. Cloud's voice is at KH is good, but the japanese voice at FF is a lot more better :D and he...
Back