• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Problems with the strategy guide?

The guide is wrong in parts to, it says those things ..whatever the things when you fight the 1000 heartless...the guys with the swords, and the lantern dudes, drop lightning shards in the le strat guide, but they dont, its the dudes from tron. Lol if any of you understood that.
  2. T

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seph= Sephiroth, wow, so many noobs.
  3. T

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can help you, wait lvl 76, your a noob n/m...might wanna look towards your Trinity Limit bud.
  4. T

the ultima weapon

You dont need 7 more, you only need 7, you use a crystal to split the 7 in half.
  5. T

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

also if you died while in anti form your a noob...
  6. T

1000 heartless

It was dumb, you just attacked the same way for like 5 minutes..yey?..and there was no challenge.
  7. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

lol, i hate you bulletproof you really need to be banned, your worse than me, its like if i said DAMNIT your noob bulletproof you are the omgzors like omfg what!!!...but yea sephiroth wasnt that hard...but it was challenging.
  8. T

ultimate weapon.

No, you can only get 7, your a moron....you get 1 when you get all materials...and the rest you get at other places...and it says 13..cuz you use your crystal and cut it in half to get 7. yes..moron.
  9. T

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

first of all, that form is horrendus. it sucks... worst form in my eyes. its more annoying than anything.
  10. T

a question about the secret ending

Ive seen it, i beat proud mode..
  11. T

drive levels

It can lvl up to 7
  12. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

Sora rocks nice man..i doubt it though.
  13. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

Nice, I dont wanna play Beginner, on proud mode I beat him on 57..i knew what to do.
  14. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

Choas your a lier, you cant use forms.. moron
  15. T

Who Beat Sephiroth

If so what lvl? I was lvl 61 I used my limit break to woop him..easily.
  16. T

Forms and Keyblades

Lol mines alot better.. Lvl-87 Regular-Fenrir Valor (lvl 7)- Decisive pumpkin Master (lvl 7)-Oathkeeper Final (lvl 7)-Ultima Weapon
  17. T

best keyblades

I have ultima and fenrir on final form yes, but level 7 final form... BEAT THAT!
Back