• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fusion Theory.

I put this by accident in the normal KH2 forum, but i put it in the spoiler forum as well since i intended to put it here in the first place. Guess i,ll start from the beginning. Whenever you drive, there,s a chance that you can go into anti-form right? Now, people say it has nothing to do with...
  2. J

Fusion Theory. *Spoilers*

Wrong forum, I put it in the Spoiler forum.
  3. J

Demyx Boss battle + Drive Gauge.

There,s something that puzzles me. In the Drive form Faq on this board, it says there,s 4 battles that makes you increase your drive gauge. Now, i just watched a japanese Demyx boss battle where the player had a maximum drive gauge of 3 and battled Demyx. After that, i watched a second jap...
  4. J

Cutscene-Driving.

There are some things about driving i couldnt get off my mind, so i was hoping someone could answer this. I have some questions: 1. So, if you go into drive-form before a cutscene and a bossbattle, you will see the drive form in the cutscene, but will you also start the battle in that form? 2...
  5. J

New Rookie in town.

Hi every1, i,m from the Netherlands and new on this forum, i,m a huge Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy fan and pretty much addicted to anime and RPG,s. Well, thats it. :o
Back