• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

If KH3 appears...

Now don't start flamin me around, I'm just asking a question, y'know. If (and that's just an "IF") there will be KH3 or whatever the subtitle, if there will be a game that continues KH2 (with the MAJOR storyline, y'know what I mean, don't count CoM please, me myself won't throw away money for...
  2. L

about Namine

ok (sorry for) another thread about her, I have questions I really want to know the answer (well if nobody knows then nobody post, I just wanna know the answers coz I'm been arguin with my friend so I want to know what'll you guys say...) -How could Namine open the portal of darkness back in...
  3. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

Look I’ve just gotten this idea, tell me I should continue it or not. 1st Chapter A tall boy in junior high school uniform was walking on the pavement. His hair was dark brown, and while walking, he kept yawning and scratched his hair. “Kai…..to!!!” He turned back. A girl, also in uniform...
  4. L

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

KH has many fans, we don't need to ask, then this is the question. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT KH2 IS A TRASH GAME, VERY CLEARLY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, AND HE/SHE TEASED YOU COZ YOU LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS? no kidding, somebody has just said it to my friend!!!!!!!!!!!! well ok but I'm...
  5. L

What's Your Most Favourite Soundtrack?

Ok since it is so many I don't give you a poll. My favourite world soundtrack is Twilight Town (i love either the battle and usual song!) Other soundtracks i know besides the world soundtracks, battle or not: ~Dearly Beloved, this is the first soundtrack you hear!!! Menu Soundtrack ~Kairi...
  6. L

Fanfiction ► The Waiting and The Mysterious Guy

Hi guys! Between all this enthusiastism about kh2, I won’t be amazed if you’re too busy to read my first fanfic. Oh i forgot to say this is kairi's story. This story tells about Kairi’s life in my own version a few days before she met Sora again, but Sora’ll also appear in the story! Hope...
Back