• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Seeds of Resurection (retry)

There was a war, a war between tthe Gods, angels, and demons, but neither won. The race that stood above all others was the human race, for the love of their world they were able to control a magic greater than those of the other races, and strike back at the planets intruders. There were many...
  2. A

Seeds of Resurection

There was a war, a war between tthe Gods, angels, and demons, but neither won. The race that stood above all others was the human race, for the love of their world they were able to control a magic greater than those of the other races, and strike back at the planets intruders. There were many...
  3. A

Shannara

Has anyone ever read the Shannara series, I think its the greatest, ive read them all and own them. If you have read any of them tell me what you think and youll know where i got my username.
  4. A

Shadows Untold (retry)

Wars have been fought battles have been won There was a great war where massive battles have been fought, people with great magics others would think inhuman, but others a gift sent from the gods, but the gods were lost in the great war and now a new god a terrible god has ascended upon the...
  5. A

bummed

you know what really bummed me out i thought when you go to christmas town you would get like a santa outfit but you dont... it was horrible i thought that would have been pretty awesome.
  6. A

Orichulums +

Im trying to get all the Orichulum + for the ultimate weapon, where do i go to get these or how do i do it.
  7. A

hey

hello I guess im new again....so I hope to get to know some more ppl and i guess thats about it.
Back