• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Ifrit and Dark Thorn similarity.

While I was playin KH2, I have encountered the heartless Dark Thorn in the Ball Room at the Beast's Castle. At first I thought that it was the Aeon Ifrit from FFX. I found out that it was a heartless. It looks alot like Ifrit especially with the red hair and the claws. If you have seen it in...
  2. B

Format Convert Trick

Well, I have discovered a File Format Converting Trick. Here it goes. Go to My Documents. Click Tools, Folders Options. View . Now you will have a list of Options. Uncheck the ''Hide Extensions For Known File Types''. Now go to your Music or Video file. Right click the file and then click...
  3. B

The KH2 NOVEL.

A KINGDOM HEARTS 2 Manga I dont know if you have seen this or no. But a kh2 novel will be released in Japan in Aprill 22nd it will be a while for North America to get it . Here is a summary of the Manga. Story starts off in Twilight Town. There, the boy, Roxas, is enjoying his summer vacation...
  4. B

The word (FUROMS) is a sin.

:confused: I was once chatting on this site before i joined its furom . So i have asked the people ''Who have joined the FUROMS'' and everyone one was mad and some started laughing at me. They kept saying ''go learn how to spell'' I was like wtf? So I have asked the people whats wrong with it ...
  5. B

Hey guys

How are ya'll doiing . Well I used to have an account here before 9 monthes or 7 monthes , but it actually doesn't exist anymore because skilled keyblada told me that the old data was deleted. He is the one who actually urged me to join again.I appreciate the efforts done on this site.I hope I...
Back