• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A question, then an idea.

Okay, the question first. At the end of KH2, when Riku and Sora are sitting down at the beach place, it looks alot similar to the Kingdom Hearts we saw in the first game, could it be? And secondly, the idea, besides my question of the beach, maybe the beach place at the end could be the dark...
  2. S

The War of the Alchamists (working title)

Many years ago, in the midevil ages, a man discovered a special science, called alchemy. He taught it to many worthless humans. This group of people were known as Alchemists. It became a legend. Now in the year 2425 Many people had rediscovered the science. And one person named Drake Micro hated...
  3. S

Don't mean to brag, but here is the truth of BHK and all the three letter peeps.

the Blonde Haird Kid is Sora's Lightside, and Sora is Sora's Darkside. That's why in the first KH Darkside forms from Sora's shadow. Naimene or w/e is a Memory Witch, possibly Kairi's Darkside. (Kairi is the RHG) BFU is Riku... No doubt about it. I can't think of anymore three letter peeps ...
  4. S

Bands

Have you heard of The Used? or Killswitch Engage? Or My Chemical Romance? Post your faveorite bands here and see if anyone knows your fave bands!
  5. S

Spam Stuff

DFopaouhrjheKJBH KLEHJFALEHFPASHOPAJIOFPEJKAOPSJ SpAm!11!!!!!
  6. S

A Tale in Space

ooc- we will start when we have atleast 3 peeps Name: Schothir Shieldheart Age: 21 Nickname: Schot Class: Master Airman Weapon: Pistol Unit: Air & Ground Spacefighter(If Air): TGS-47
Back