• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** i figure the blurry unknown to be either Xehanort or Zexion. Most likely Xehanort, think about it if he lost his memory he would also lose the ability to call forth a keyblade, I believe between Ansem the wise's betrayal and the begging of...
  2. M

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** my thoughts on the secret ending and possibilities in KH3 alright after watching the movie and reading the nomura interview here is my theory: I believe the entire movie takes place in the past, just a short time before Ansem the wise is...
  3. M

anyone else get complicated with combat?

I absolutely love this game, I never thought i'd have this many choices playing Kingdom Hearts. I have different fighting styles depending on the enemy, If they opponent is ground based i keep the fight strictly aerial, i'll usually pop into the air the start my regular air combo stop it mid-way...
  4. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

Do you really think we're all rabid fanboys? I admit there are little things but its a better game from allmost every standpoint. having a easy game doesn't lower a score that much. I bet you were one of the noobs that said kh1 was too hard. Not everyone here on the boards is a fanboy, if that...
  5. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

it really is, i'm loving every minute of it. I'm surprised i stopped to eat dinner. but i've been playing since 4 this afternoon, then i was playin this mornin. I love this game especially the reaction commands, i love the slingshot one against the giant monster in beast castle(the 2nd one) that...
  6. M

its awesome im ten hours in at port royal. I can't wait till tommorow to play more. I had to take a break my hands hurt after 5 straight hours of KH2
  7. M

just got it! ill be back in 2 days and post my impressions! Happy playing!
  8. M

difficulty and save slots

im going to save a some of the bigger battles.....so i can go back and play them whenever.
  9. M

today is here!!!! just nine more hours!
  10. M

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

hmm snacks, i love a greasy controller, i'm going to coin the phrase gamer grease for greasy controllers, but really snacks make the whole setup now if i could just get my hands on a portable toilet, i'd never have to leave my seat.
  11. M

I think i know the one you're talking about if i woulda known i would've reserved there. Damn i coulda been playing right now!
  12. M

it really is stupid inner demon which EB was it? I preordered at the gamestop by kroger on Galloway.
  13. M

Noooo are you serious inner demon you got it at a midnight release! Dammit, thats not fair, i live 5 minutes away and i have to wait till this time tommorow? Thats a bunch of mess, i am now officially pissed off
  14. M

Whats your "ideal" KH2 environment?

my gameroom 60 inch screen, 2 bags of chips and some RC cola, it'll be heaven on earth.
  15. M

yea i should of
  16. M

i hate that living 10 minutes away makes a whole days difference
  17. M

its in north central texas. i know where inner demon lives he lives north of me but still in my city. its like a 10 minute drive and he gets it today, and i have to wait. He preordered at EB me at gamestop. Its right around Dallas if that helps!
  18. M

hmm well i live across town from inner demon and i don't get it until tommorow
  19. M

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

yep. and for you two wanting the iso stop pirating, your two stolen copies could be the diffirence between seeing another Kingdom Hearts and not seeing one.
  20. M

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

This is really cool and a boost to my day. i was freakin angry when gamestop called and told me the 29th, but this really makes things better!
Back