• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vaderskywalker

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

Agreed, the game is definitely, worth it, the only real disappointment for me, is that they didn't make one of Harry's ancestors the main character, in fact, (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think the Potter's get referenced at all in this game, but other that great game.
  2. vaderskywalker

About Suicide Sqaud kill The Justice League and Spider-Man 2 (Fun Discussion) (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

I just realized this, but the two games have a few things in common, For one thing, both deal with a hero (or heroes) being taken over by an alien (Venom/Brainiac), as for another, turning humans into Monsters, and of course the alien trying to turn Earth into their new home, what are your thoughts?
  3. vaderskywalker

About a possible proper switch version of the remasters...(Fun Discussion)

And that's the thing, digital stuff can get deleted if your not careful,worst case scenario, you have to rebuy it, best case scenario it's just a redownload for free, where as if you have the items physically, it's just a simple matter of reinstalling the disc/cartridge, (I dread the day we...
  4. vaderskywalker

Actually, I don't know if it happened anywhere else, but the UK got lucky with everything being on cartridge for FFX, while here in the US, we had to deal with that.
  5. vaderskywalker

I have been thinking about this for a while but, if they were to make a proper switch version of the Games,(not counting 0.2 and III because I just don't see those working, especially looking at Arkham knights performance on switch), and they release them physically, hypothetically how would...
  6. vaderskywalker

About Unreality (Fun Discussion)

Huh, I don't know how to feel about that, but ok.
  7. vaderskywalker

Oh, well, that does make more sense, but to be fair, technically stars also follow this logic in both the Realm Of Light, and the Realm of Unreality, but yeah, I agree.
  8. vaderskywalker

This is probably the most comlicated concept ever, but it's described as a place where Light and Darkness do not exist, and yet Light and Darkness do exist there, for Light, they have lamppost, streetlilghts, traffic lights alot of electrical light, and the sun, same with Darkness, they have...
  9. vaderskywalker

About Aerith...(Fun Discussion)

With Rebirth being only a month away, I feel like this is a good time to bring this up, will she live this time, or is her fate unavoidable? Cause, I'm not gonna lie, the ending of FFVII Remake kind of gave me hope of changing the future, anyway what are your thoughts?
  10. vaderskywalker

True, your right, and I did consider that, like I said it's a good idea, I just wanted to see what everones thoughts on that kind of setting is, but I am definitely not hating on it, I just have no use for it myself.
  11. vaderskywalker

I just got the game, and the first thing I noticed was a left handed mode for the controller, now I don't speak for everyone, maybe someone got a use out of it, I don't know, what I do know is that I myself am a lefty, I have been gaming since I was like 3, and have never had a problem with the...
  12. vaderskywalker

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Got it, thank you for cleaning that up.
  13. vaderskywalker

Agreed, but you are refering to KH2 right? Because that came out somewhere in 2004 to 2006,(I am of course refering to all regions at the time.), just a bit confused there.
  14. vaderskywalker

I had to think about it for a bit, but the best Keyblade in any of the games, in my opinion, has to be the Kingdom Key, it's the one you start out with, and you can feel it's presence throughout the series even if it's not there physicaly, or at the very least, not being used by a player, for...
  15. vaderskywalker

Hiiiii What r your thoughts on Zexion?

Well, for me at least, in terms of the story, he is likable, but his boss fight, to me, was annoying in RE:COM, he kept stealing the cards I used, he was basically a troll, that's the term, right? anyway, yeah, a good character, but a bad boss fight.
  16. vaderskywalker

TV ► About The Flash series (2014) and The Infamous Games ... (Fun Discussion)

Which one? Just a bit confused, for the record Infamous 1 and 2 where video games on the PS3, just in case where not on the same page.
  17. vaderskywalker

A single character. (Community Project)

For me, I have to say Terra, Ven, Roxas, or Xion, (and I mean one of those four), they are less developed than say, Aqua, Aqua is more developed than both Terra and Ven, the only one who seems to rival her in terms of character development is Roxas, despite only having one game and a quarter...
  18. vaderskywalker

About the worlds... (Fun Discussion)

I like those ideas, here's hoping things work out that way.
Back