• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. vaderskywalker

About Suicide Sqaud kill The Justice League and Spider-Man 2 (Fun Discussion) (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

I just realized this, but the two games have a few things in common, For one thing, both deal with a hero (or heroes) being taken over by an alien (Venom/Brainiac), as for another, turning humans into Monsters, and of course the alien trying to turn Earth into their new home, what are your thoughts?
  2. vaderskywalker

About a possible proper switch version of the remasters...(Fun Discussion)

I have been thinking about this for a while but, if they were to make a proper switch version of the Games,(not counting 0.2 and III because I just don't see those working, especially looking at Arkham knights performance on switch), and they release them physically, hypothetically how would...
  3. vaderskywalker

About Unreality (Fun Discussion)

This is probably the most comlicated concept ever, but it's described as a place where Light and Darkness do not exist, and yet Light and Darkness do exist there, for Light, they have lamppost, streetlilghts, traffic lights alot of electrical light, and the sun, same with Darkness, they have...
  4. vaderskywalker

About Aerith...(Fun Discussion)

With Rebirth being only a month away, I feel like this is a good time to bring this up, will she live this time, or is her fate unavoidable? Cause, I'm not gonna lie, the ending of FFVII Remake kind of gave me hope of changing the future, anyway what are your thoughts?
  5. vaderskywalker

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

I just got the game, and the first thing I noticed was a left handed mode for the controller, now I don't speak for everyone, maybe someone got a use out of it, I don't know, what I do know is that I myself am a lefty, I have been gaming since I was like 3, and have never had a problem with the...
  6. vaderskywalker

About the X era... (Fun Discussion)

It's known as the age of fairy tales, but isn't the current time period already the age of fairy tales and if so, what's a fairy tale to a fairy tale, what are your thoughts?
  7. vaderskywalker

Miraculous, simply the best...(Fun Discussion)

Sorry, couldn't resist, the theme song has been stuck in my head, anyway, could Miraculous work as a world, note, I havent seen all the episodes, but I have seen enough to know what is going on, like the names, the bad guy Gabriel Agreste/Hawkmoth trying to revive his wife, turning innocent...
  8. vaderskywalker

Film ► Spoilers: about Spider-Man 3...(Fun Discussion)

I just started thinking about this after playing Spider-Man 2. Would Spider-Man 3 have been better with Harry as Venom, instead of shoehorning in Eddie Brock, that way there would have been only two villains, and the movie wouldn't have to feel so bloated, what are your thoughts?
  9. vaderskywalker

About the worlds... (Fun Discussion)

I just realized why the worlds in most Kingdom Hearts games feel like filler, and there are two problems with this, problem 1 is they've been revealing the villains (to Sora and the others) too early in the games, for example they did it right with KH1, only revealing The Disney Villain Council...
  10. vaderskywalker

About that book Yen Sid says to read in KH2...(Fun Discussion)

I don't know how well known this is, but anyway that book can be skipped, you can play the entire game without ever touching that book, and Yen Sid says it contains valuable information they will need for the journey, but if it can be skipped for the entire game, what's the point, what are your...
  11. vaderskywalker

About Castle Oblivon, and Namine (Fun Discussion)

I mean the losing memories thing was definitely Namine, but the memories based on worlds and cards, how much of that was the castle, and how much of it was Namine, it's not very clear what was going on there, anyway what are your thoughts?
  12. vaderskywalker

Traverse Town origins...(Fun Discussion)

I have no idea where to put this, but anyway, I'm playing KH1 again, and I'm dropping the final batch of puppies off, and it just occurred to me, we don't really know the town's origins, I know Traverse Town is a world that just kind of pops into existence whenever someone needs shelter, but who...
  13. vaderskywalker

Film ► About Disney... (Fun Discussion)

I just saw the trailer for Wish, looks like a good movie, I'm looking forward to seeing seeing it, but after the trailer I scrolled down to a comment about Disney princesses and it got me thinking, has there ever been a Disney movie focused on a prince as the main character, and I don't mean...
  14. vaderskywalker

About running... (Fun Discussion)

Does anyone think a sprint button might be a good idea, what are your thoughts?
  15. vaderskywalker

About Vanitas's emotions... (Fun Discussion)

I don't know if this fits, but it seemed pretty insane on it's own, anyway any idea why the Unversed were playing games in Disney Town, what are your thoughts?
  16. vaderskywalker

Where would you place Melody Of Memory...(Fun Discussion)

Is it apart of the Xehanort Saga, or is it apart of the Lost Master Saga, KH3 was supposed to be the finale of the Xehanort Saga, but because he has a role in the game, it get's confusing, me personally I would place it as part of the Xehanort Saga, but that's just me, what are your thoughts and...
  17. vaderskywalker

About Luxu's original face...(Fun Discussion)

does anyone think we might see Luxu's original face at some point? Unlikely, I know, but I mean think about it, his face was kept hidden throughout the X-era, I mean it's not like they can do it post KH3, but maybe a flashback at least, or the missing link game? I mean they're going to show the...
  18. vaderskywalker

About the writing... (Fun discussion)

I was inspired by this "Terra get's way too much hate, even from Aqua, the person who has known Terra the longest, but suddenly turns on him, when a complete evil stranger who she has only known for a few minutes at most, says "Terra did it", that's messed up when you think about it, just for...
  19. vaderskywalker

About unlocking things...(Fun Discussion)

Does anyone else think they should incorporate unlocking into the gameplay, similar to what they did with KH1's Agrabah, you know where you had to unlock the gates to get to areas, what if they did that again for KH4 and beyond, cause after KH1, it seems like they kind of forgot that the...
  20. vaderskywalker

About Phill...(Fun Discussion)

It just hit me, but when Phill refers to Sora, Donald, and Goofy as Junior Heroes, is he not calling them Sidekicks, cause isn't that basically what a Junior Hero is, a Sidekick?
Back