• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Cutscene Leaks...

So, for those who don't have the game (Although this can also apply to those who do), scenes have been leaked onto Youtube... So far I've been able to find cutscenes with Marluxia, Larxene, and Vexen... I was just wondering what people who have heard their new voice actors think...
  2. T

The Ultimate Theory!

Okay, so this is the ultimate theory, and just you wait, by the time TGS is over I will be proven 100% correct! Hokay… So… at Sunset Horizons, when Master Xehanort his flying toward Kingdom Hearts, he manages to merge with it and in turn becomes the monster from Cloverfield. When Terra...
  3. T

Birth by Sleep Glitch

So, my friend Josh was telling me about the little glitchy thing in the KH2FM+ secret ending, and how people on the forums thought it was supposed to be a quick current time shot... But nobody was able to get a picture of it... So I threw the video in WMM and slowed down that part to seven...
  4. T

Larxene's book from CoM Manga

Okay, so my GF was telling me that the book Larxene is reading in the manga (in card three, page 92) is called 'Marquis de Sade'... So I searched it and this is what I got That was from Wiki. More on the dude is here: The Marquis de Sade "Few have read the Marquis de Sade, yet few are...
  5. T

Fair to Midland

They rock. I am going to go see them for a fourth time this year in December. Cliff and I are cool. They have my hat. ^_^ I made the very first Fair to Midland AMV to Kingdom Hearts and Cliff and Brett thought it was awesome... *thinks* My favorite song is either Tall Tales... See, Saw.... or...
  6. T

Ansem as Riku

It has been awhile since i played Kingdom Hearts, so I may be a little off... Why was it completely necessary for Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) to 'take over' Riku's body? >_<
  7. T

Nobodies becoming complete

Well, just out of curiosity, if Roxas had beaten Sora in battle, would he have become complete, and if so would he retain his form as Roxas, or would his body change back into Sora? I am aware that there cannot be a definate answer on this, but I thought maybe someone might have a good theory...
  8. T

Org names, 'x's and double negatives.

So, what if someone were to join the org, and they already had an X in their name? O.o;; Would they just add another x? Simply jumble the name? Or would they remove, it taking to heart the law we should all know that 'negatives cancel each other out'... Or something of that effect. See, if...
  9. T

Five Key Knights - Birth by Sleep-

Okay, so I recall reading in one of the trailer reviews (Or maybe it was one of the scans) That there were five Keyblade Knights. For the longest time I didn't know who was the Fifth. But last night it just hit me. :P I felt really stupid for not thinking about it before. Master Xehanort Terra...
  10. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 Battle Report (For Those Who Beat the Game)

Aye, I just beat it this mornin' so I thought I would come on and put up my silly little Battle Report that shows up on the 'The End' screen. Game LV: Standard Mode Completion of Jiminy's Journal: 84% Completion of Gummi Routes: 7% Healed Party Members: 19 times Saved by Mickey: 0 Times...
Back