• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Dream (A literate rp) **Retry**

You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on land. Swimming up you look around and all there is is a small island in the distance, theres nothing familiar around. All your senses are enhanced, you can see everything so...
  2. C

Dream (Again a retry u_u; and literate rp)

*Sigh* I'm trying this yet again. I really want it to not die this time, I have some really good ideas for it. So pwease take the time to read it and stuffs, maybe even join. Well...here goes: You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you...
  3. C

Dream (retry)

~This RP is sponsored by The Original Players RP Clan~ You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on land. Swimming up you looks around and all there is is a small island in the distance, threes nothing familiar around...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► .:Keeper of Dreams:.

Titles not permanent....and nothing to do with KH ;>> This is a fic I decided to write after I started my "Dream" rp that no one seemed to want to join ;_; Sad, sad...I might retry it later, but not yet, I'll give it a while. Enough with the rp, and on with the story!! ~*~*~*~*~*~ "Keiai"...
  5. C

Dream

~ This RP is Sponsored by The Original Players ~ My first rp, not counting the KH one I did awhile back that went totally under ;>> this bein. However, here goes o_oV You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on...
  6. C

If you were gay ._.;;;;

Here be a video Shinoku has given to me...its really weird o_o; http://youtube.com/watch?v=8WXOsCXquOs
  7. C

Jing: King of Bandits

Very cool series, I have some of the manga, but I'm poor so I can't buy anymore ;>> (Thats why I have now got got a job ._.; ) Then I got the whole anime series for a pressie and I watched it of course, awsome by the way ^^, but the ending, omg....it just left you off, I was all like O_O Thats...
  8. C

Maniac Phil

Ok...this is impossible o_o;; How are you supposed to get 1,000 points in the Phils maniac training?o_o? I've tried like forever, but to no prevail, anyone know how to do this and is willing to help?
  9. C

Item help o_oV

I have only one more item to complete the list for then all my synthesis things are done n_n....But I can't find it!! So that is why I am asking you peoples... Where can I find the lucid gems?
  10. C

Gazette

Tis be a J-Rock indie band that not alot of people over here in the US have heard of, but they're like super cool! So....has anyone heard of them on here?o_o?
  11. C

Mexican in KH.......? .___.;

I have no idea where this is supposed to go....so if any mods see this and want to move it to the right spot, they may.... Ok, my friend and I have this little thing going on that Sora is a Mexican. She says this 'cause he has a darker tint to his skin and beacuse of his brown hair. That or...
  12. C

Mexican in KH.......? .___.;

I have no idea where this is supposed to go....so if any mods see this and want to move it to the right spot, they may.... Ok, my friend and I have this little thing going on that Sora is a Mexican. She says this 'cause he has a darker tint to his skin and beacuse of his brown hair. That or...
  13. C

Synthesis items

where can you find all the items fer the Ultima Weapon...specially the Ociralium (sp?) + things?
  14. C

Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Islands

Have you ever wondered....what happened before Kingdom Hearts, what did the little Keyblade masters do before they got seperated in different worlds? Well, now you have a chance to find out in this silly little role play I have concocted in my small mind. Find out all the adventures these little...
Back