• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

old skool love...

First of all I have to say that I have not been on these forums for awhile. I got major love and respect for you guys and this site who represents my favorite franchise ever, and my 1st game on the ps2.(I am so proud it was kingdom hearts) I have to say that I am a little bit tired of kh2...
  2. O

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in holland and I got kh2 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
  3. O

please help!

uhm... now that we know the official european release date for kh2, should I buy the strategy guide 2 or not? is it worth it guys?
  4. O

the three knights

can someone post me a picture of the 3 knights ( or just one) that is big enough to use as a wallpaper? plzplzplz.......
  5. O

the three kings

can someone post me a big picture of the three kings plzz... I need it for the background of my computer.
  6. O

need to kow somethin'!

iz ff7 advent children gonna be on the ps2 or dvd, and when is it commin' out in europe? thank u very much!
  7. O

europeans and australians thread

I really hope the release dat isn't october dude!!! I would be sow damned sad!!!:( I hope SE is commin' up with a release date for EU/AUS quik cause I'm tired of waitin'!!! (I'm really gonna cry if it's october, I'm serious!!!) :(
  8. O

european release date thread

ok! listen up! If someone just puts another thread, about the european release date, I'ma flame him so hard his ass is gonna be on fire u hear that??? don't talk bullshit if you don't know fo sure when it's commin' out. ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING CAN UNDERSTAND NOTHING!!!!!!! PS: BIATCH!!!!
  9. O

kh supporters

kingdom hearts supporters. after all those years it's finaly time for kh2, a game you can wait a whole century for. It's the beginning of a new movement. So you, as followers of kingdom hearts, it's become the time to make that movement bigger. do whatever you think it's nessecery put posters on...
  10. O

opinion pool

look at the opinion pool in the home page. it says 1% isn't buying the game. wtf are they voting on this site than? wtf are they doing on this site if u aint gonna buy kh2???
  11. O

about kingdom hearts 3

I don't know if this is old guys but don't flame me. If square enix is thinkin' of makin' kingdom hearts 3, would it be great if they would put a forum on the internet where all the fans could put their ideas about how kh3 should be and that square then uses inspiration from that, so that all...
Back