• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

zelda priceness twilight help

ok i just the zora suit and im in hylen lake and i ran out of bomb!!! does anyone know of a cheat to get more or were to buy more cause all the bridges are too:unsure:
  2. N

Help/Support ► advice please

ok there is this kid at school who is bugging the hell out of me. he keeps calling me names and its really starting to get to me. i dont want to tell my parents cause they over react
  3. N

invader zim petitton

hi everyone i love invader zim and i found this site and thought it would be cool if we all signed it http://www.petitiononline.com/izlovers/petition.html bring zim back
  4. N

FINAL FANTASY 7 Advent Children movie questions

ok i want to bid on this movie on ebay but i have some questions. 1. is it in english or only in jappnese? 2. how many discs for the full movie? cause on some theres 4 or 1 discs can anyone help:confused:
  5. N

the Naruto fan club!!!

i wanted to start a fan club and i was looking at the threads and i saw no Naruto fan club and thought this isnt right:eek: ! Naruto's my fav Anime show so much action:D
  6. N

how to make an avatar???

I didn't know were to put this but, how do I make an avatar:confused:
  7. N

another side another story girl

srry if this has been posted At the end of the asas there was a girl on the beach looking at the sky. Who was that:confused:
  8. N

hey I'm new

hey everone Im new here and was looking for some buddys
Back