• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Zexion's grave.

Well, Zexion never really died, Riku only killed a replica/illusion of Zexion's.
  2. B

Riku's eyes...

His eyes could've changed cause Light was the one that blinded him, and it could've had affected his eye color.
  3. B

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Okay Okay, I have something new. Zexion's nickname is "The Cloaked Schemer" A Schemer is planner who draws up a personal scheme of act. Perhaps Zexion/Iezon schemed to become a nobody himself, to give into darkness itself, to learn about Kingdom Hearts, and people's Hearts. But yeah, he...
  4. B

<_<; That was old news.
  5. B

Check this video out, if it's old news, well then I'm sorry. But it talks about Kingdom Hearts mystery game. http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1483304&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.windowsmedia.com If the link does not work, just copy and paste it and the movie will pop on.
  6. B

Well, I haven't read it. I think I have, but I don't remember.
  7. B

Okay the ultimate curious thing is what does that Ansem Report 0 says. What's written inside that Report, could it be the lost report of Ansem, the one that explains the Keyblades True Nature.
  8. B

That's a very unique Keyblade which the Knight person is holding.
  9. B

Yeah, theories. That could be right or wrong, and could make you think.
  10. B

Actually the the fourth person [The one who's in a black cloak] could be Zexion, well Iezon, heading towards them. And Well Xehanort could be back, but he isn't that person you say he is. And well it could be possible that those 3 Knights were the only survivors of this war, The Keyblade War.
  11. B

So in other words it like Survival of the War. Like, there was a Keyblade war inside Kingdom Hearts, and those who stand last where the one who would open the door to the light..?
  12. B

Well, we fought with Ansem's Heartless. Not the actual Xehanort. Ansem wanted Kingdom Hearts' power, but he was not strong enough to withstand the power, so instead of power, Kingdom Hearts gave Ansem Light. And Xenmas did got some power of Kingdom Hearts, but not all of it. Like I said...
  13. B

And you know what I actually believe? That Kingdom Hearts is the actual mastermind, well the one that controls everything. The one that really was controling Xenmas it his Org. XIII. Creating those Keyblades, just to gain more power and control. Example Ansem and Xenmas both wanted Kingdom...
  14. B

Kingdom Hearts could've made the Keyblades to collect Hearts from those Heartless that Sora killed, to become a bigger Kingdom, and fuse all of the worlds together.
  15. B

It's possible that Kingdom Hearts has a mind of it's own, and it could be the one who created the Keyblades.
  16. B

This mysterious game will reveal who were the true Keyblade Masters, where did Xehanort really come from and why the Keyblades were really ment to be.
  17. B

Actually, in the Secrent Ending there's 2 females and 1 male, plus the cloaked guy. The Cloaked guy could be Zexion, he could've been sent by Xehanort to negotiate with them, to make an agreement like for instance. 1. He wants their power to take over Kingdom Hearts. 2. He wants them to open...
  18. B

It could be a symbol, a sign that Xehanort is still alive, or atleast part of him.
  19. B

Another thing that caught my attetion was when the camera was showing all of the pierced Keyblades on the ground, and you could see paths. And the camera was showing an X instead of a cross. You could see this in here http://www.hpfunsite.nl/kheurope/fotoalbum/kh2ending_0051.jpg
  20. B

And well the Knights might be the -True- Keyblade masters. Someone confirmed earlier that they don't have keychains. And what I'm starting to believe is that the Keychain locks most of the power of the Keyblade inside, to cause less chaos, and with this Keyblades from the past they could cause...
Back