• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Josiah

Happy Birthday, Myth!

Oh yes. XD It IS Mythological Omega's day of his birth today, and I'm making this for him just because I want to! D: So here is where you should send your wishes! XD Have a great day, Bud! =D Hope you get everything you asked for... or atleast mostly! o.o
  2. Josiah

What Causes Goosebumps?!

This may be in the wrong section, and if so a mod can move it but. . . What exactly causes Goosebumps to appear?! I know someone may know this, but Just a minute ago, For some odd reason, all these goosebumps started appearing on Meh Arm!!!!! =O ...It's weird to me, so can maybe someone Explain...
  3. Josiah

Siddhartha

Has anyone read this book???! =? ... I have to read it For "English Intensive" In about 3 days x.x; ...But i'm afraid it's going to be too boring for me T_T; My attention span isn't that great ;-; ...But has anyone read it, and if so, is it good? What's it about? Did You Like It? am i asking too...
  4. Josiah

The Fray

Does Anyone Else Love The Fray???! I love their Music, and their Sound!!! ...My Favorite Songs are Over My Head, and How To Save A Life!!!! ;)
  5. Josiah

~*~*~*yuffie Fanclub*~*~*

*throw SHURIKEN in YUFFIE FC...then flips into it*...HIYA ALL~!!!!...so, i looked and looked...but there was no YUFFIE fanclub...huh??...so i made one...in here, you can do, or talk about anything that is YUFFIE related...if you wanna join, just say so...or you can make in even funner...when u...
  6. Josiah

Avatar: the last airbender fan-club

just had to start one. i havent seen one yet, and the show is like...TOTALLY BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!! so, if you wanna join, just post...AND you can make your own, bender...choose from fire, earth, widn and water acourse!!! so, post away...i will be busy thinking of a character maself!!!XDDDDD
  7. Josiah

Code Lyoko Fan-club

hello, everyone. thought i should start a code lyoko fanclub. if you wanna join, just post. and also, you can create your own code lyoko character, to write stories about. your character will enter lyoko, with odd, ulrich, yumi, and aelita, plus, some other characters that other people make up...
  8. Josiah

Re: Xehanort?

Re: Xehanort? ...you might wanna post a question...what is it????
  9. Josiah

Nausicaa & TVOTW

hey everyone. here to remind everyone that nausicaa and the Valley of the wind comes on tonight(saturday@7:30). miyazaki's greatest Movie week CONTINUES!!!:D
  10. Josiah

who is rai, and fuu??

okay, who are rai, and fuu, and what game were they in, before kingdom hearts 2?? i'd like to know, and whatever game they were in before, can you control them in fights?? also, i dont know if this is the right section or not, but this is hilarious. devon is cool, i like him, but he is just...
  11. Josiah

the secret ending

okay, what in the heck did the secret ending mean??? i know someone must have some idea...there are alot of smart people on the forums...so i just beat it like 5 minutes ago...and i would like to know what people think the secret ending means oooh, just realized that i just posted this in the...
  12. Josiah

Help W/ Xigbar

hello, the title pretty much explains my...situation. i cannot Xigbar. he is incredibly strong, and just shoots away with those deformed guns of his... if anyone has beaten him easily, or knows how to beat him, couldya give my some tips?? thanks:cool:
  13. Josiah

does the music make you shake your groove thang???

hey, does anyone find themselves bobbin their head, or geting up and dancin to the battle music in kh2, i know i do, the soundtrack is like WHOAAA...and it makes me want to kick some...:eek: ...well anyway, i want to see what other people say:D
  14. Josiah

aeriths voice

simple...what do you think of aeriths voice...
  15. Josiah

ever get worried

do you ever get worried, that kh2 will not be long enough, and that you are getting 2 far 2 quickly, and that before you know it, you will have beaten it??? i wanna know:D i know i am...
  16. Josiah

how old???

how old are roxas's friends, and roxas's group's rivals, seifers group??? anyone know how old they all are? basically, if you didnt understnad that, i am asking how old everyone is? oh, and congragulations to everyone who got kh2, and good luck to everyone who hasnt yet^^ i got mine, and i think...
  17. Josiah

atlantica

who doesnt like that atlantica will be a musical world???i actually saw a movie of gameplay, in atlantica and i really liked it...it looks very unique, and innovative:D
  18. Josiah

Kh3

hi everyone...i dont know if anyone has seen this b4, but here is a sort of small and very incomplete website about kh3, and the huge possibility of it being made. http://www.kingdom-hearts.co.uk/kh3/kh3.php
  19. Josiah

Princess Mononoke

:D hello everyone...i was just wondering, what is princess Mononoke about? i have aksked many people, but havent got a decent answer yet. i really want to know, because it comes on channel cartoon network, saturday, at 7:30! and also, for those of you who have seen princess mononoke AND spirited...
  20. Josiah

ummm, hi

i dont really know what to say, other than hi:D
Back