• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

How many years passed between Kh 1 and 2?

Please help me settle an argument with my significant othhttp://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif :per.
  2. W

Need help, so close to 100% journal!

My stats say I'm at 99% complete. Can someone tell me thier strategy for Cerberous Paradox cup match? I can't get 1,500 points, my best is 1,460. I'm stuck, How do I get double score mode, and a strategy please? That's the last thing left, I really want the secret vid, and I refuse to watch...
  3. W

Can anyone post a pic of Riku...

Riku from Kh 2. In his new outfit. I am trying to make a dream avi of him on Gaia and cant remember what he looks like.
  4. W

Xemnas boss fight...

That was easily the best final boss I've ever fought. Ansem in the first game was a *****, and a dissapointment, bet god, this game made me feel like I was in a freaking movie, great game. The final part of the fight was amazing, all the cool reaction commands, and the part where Sora is...
Back