• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Aqua is riku and kairi's child?

hmm well let's first look at the physical similarities. aqua looks like kairi. but her hair is light blue. and who else has light blue hair in kingdom hearts? riku! but of course, this is speculation, yet i'm too freaking lazy to look over the thousands of threads for something saying that the...
  2. P

blasphemous statement for all you sony fanboys

*yawn* The original Final fantasy made it's debut. it got it's name Final Fantasy, because it was square's last attempt at the video game market. if this game didn't succeed, then it was all over for square. it was their final chance. their FINAL fantasy. luckilly, it wasn't the last one, and...
  3. P

Should Organization XIII be in the next kingdom hearts?

T_T should they once again be in kingdom hearts? i already beat them once, im not going to do it again. aside from zexion, axel, and larxene, the rest are fricken ugly. that includes roxas...more or less. i couldn't care less about their childhoods, fall to darkness, etc. etc. etc...it would...
  4. P

Fullmetal Alchemist

did square make fullmetal alchemist? their name appears in all the sub episodes plus they made all the games...that would be nutz to have a fullmetal alchemist world inside Kingdom Hearts...
  5. P

Treasure Planet in KH sequel

sound like a good idea?
  6. P

omg its a theory XD ahahaha

everybody is getting tired of donald and goofy...so...in kingdom hearts 3, sora's companions shall be mario and luigi!...taller, of course. the game takes place in the sewer of all worlds. the pipes pump lifeforce to all the planets, allowing them to sustain life, and guard the heart belonging...
  7. P

Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie

hmm...is anybody scared?
  8. P

donald and goofy...forever?

look at it this way. disney plans to tap into the video-game market. they think if people play this game, they will be exposed to disney propaganda, and thus purchase more disney items, thus bringing in profit. therefore they stuff the game full of annoying kiddy characters, donald and goofy...
  9. P

REAL interviews, please?

Could somebody/some people make a sort of list or sticky off all the interviews that Nomura has spoken in? it would be really helpful, especially for referrence. i for one am getting tired of ignorant people posting things such as "Oh, nomura said this...nomura said that..." yet without showing...
  10. P

another...theory...T_T

anyways... when sora was about to fight that organization member with the guns, he said something to sora like "you're weak, just like all the other one's before you"...or something like that. by mentioning those before sora, dya think that he meant the other ones chosen by the keyblade to go...
  11. P

are you excited about kh2

should i be?
Back