• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

wow

I actually thought the debate forum would have actual things to debate over, religion, gay marriage, but no. Just pathetic character battles. This forum sucks.
  2. R

Sora is bisexual! [minor spoilers]

Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft...
  3. R

Small but noticeable glitch in KH2

Ok, here is a funny glitch I found last week, but I've been too lazy to post it.>.< Go to the Underworld Entrance and beat The Goddess Of Fate Cup Now once you beat the Goddess Of Fate cup, you are redirected back to the Underworld Entrance. Go to where all the trophies are floating on white...
  4. R

TiTan&Hades Paradox

Does anyone know how to get them?
  5. R

Roxas Avatars, if you have'em, flaunt'em.

Show off your best Roxas avatars!
  6. R

Which one..?

In order to get the last Orichalcum+, do I have to get all the materials for synthesis, or do I need to synthesize all items to get it?
  7. R

How do I get the Paradox cups?

[EDIT]Shoot, this should be in Members Helping Members. Where do you get the paradox cups?
  8. R

[not sure if mentioned]

Has anyone seen those chains in front of Roxas's bed? They look like an anchor's chain.[not sure if this has been mentioned before] Post your thoughts.
  9. R

Fatal Crest

Where do I get Fatal Crest, and I already asked this in the Members Helping Members forum, and no one answered me. So where do I get it and when?
  10. R

Fatal Crest

Where do you get it?
  11. R

Orichalcum+?

I am making Ultima Weapon, where are the Orichalcum+'s?
  12. R

Fenrir pics

Does anyone have any scans, or pictures of Fenrir keyblade? I don't have Ultima Weapon either. I would just like some pics please.
  13. R

Demyx[possible spoiler]

I can not defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion. Does anyone have any strategies, or level reccomendations? I'm level 28
  14. R

Wtf?!?!?!?!?wtf?!?!?!

I Just Started, And I Am Automatically Banned From Chat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I Haven't Been There, Ever! tHIS DOESN'T MAKES SENSE, i TRIED GETTING THERE, AND i CAN'T GET THERE. i AM CONFUSED, SOMEONE HELP.
Back