• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The Paradox Box

The Paradox Box "For a tag that rox, stop by the box." - Nocturne I think it's safe to say we all love creating new works of art that not only inspire us to do more but to learn more as well. The whole reason we're opening this shop is so we can make some sexy artwork for you and to expand...
  2. L

Uprising

A collab made by me and Miss Reflection. Can I get some cnc up in here?
  3. L

[Dec] SOTW 101

There would be way more entries, but most of the contestants were banned. Sorry guys.
  4. L

Black Math

Haven't made anything new in awhile. v1: v2: v3: cnc, what?
  5. L

[Dec] SOTW 100

6. L

[Dec] SOTW 97

sorry about the lateness.
  7. L

[Sub] SOTW 97

Due Date: 1/24/09
  8. L

Happy Birthday Guardian Soul!

He closes your threads, so WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. D: He better have an awesome one. <3
  9. L

[Sub] SOTW 96

Text = focal. <3 Due Date: 1/4/09 Edited due date. Edited, AGAIN, because Dan is slow. <3
  10. L

[Sub] SOTW 95

Due Date: 12/13/08
  11. L

[Vote] SOTW 94

This is just sad, I tell you.
  12. L

Happy Birthday Deeman!

You all know him, SO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMG. D: ⋆♥⋆ Yay. ♪
  13. L

ehh

Just a quick sketch of one of my friends. I don't usually post stuff like this here, but whatevs. JT by ~itslivi on deviantART Yes it sux. Comments? & tight pants ftw :D
  14. L

Happy Birthday Agent007!

That's right, guys. I want everyone to wish this sweet guy a happy birthday. <3 GOGOGO. <3
  15. L

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

This is the sequel to the 'Return of Axel' so if you see this and you haven't read it go here 1) And yes, this is Larxel -hides from flamers- Don't like the pairing, don't read it. 2) CC and comments are appreciated. =D Enjoy~ Flying Sparks~* The sun was reflecting off of the shimmering blue...
  16. L

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

This is my first fanfic!! I hope you all like it I made it for all the fans who's hearts were broken from that depressing scene in KH2 to understand the first part and if you don't mind spoilers go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCYZfezTBeo&mode=related&search= 1 This is about Axel (duh) 2 I...
Back