• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

for those who have the game......

yesh, it does happen. You have to completely explore every world, a huge number of times. WHile the worlds are kind of linear, you have to play each world over and over again, because new things pop up all the time. I beat the game 36 hours into it, but i left alot of worlds unexplored to its...
  2. T

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

I like simple and clean because it reminds me of my first love, KH1. and it evokes such feelings of love between me and KH1. But until i beat KH2, and i can relate passion to my KH2 experience, then I will be able to tell which i like more. *sigh* one more day.......
  3. T

Has anyone actually.......?

thats horrible, why would you ruin it for yourself like that?
  4. T

Has anyone actually.......?

Has anyone actually seen the ending to KH2 or the secret ending? cause thats just effing gay as hell.
  5. T

Do you honestly..............?

sorry, its all this pr kh2 stress. I NEED THE GAME! its been so long, and the next two days are gonna be hell
  6. T

I only know one major spoiler and its when kafjiohgiashgioasulfkasjklfjasdi had you going there didnt i? but i still hate spoilers
  7. T

I cried and screamed and jumped up and down like a girl when the commercail came one. And the same for COM. And when com came out, i sat in the same spot for 13 hours until i beat it. I probably will only get three hours of sleep in two nights until i beat KH2. and you wanna talk obessed??
  8. T

i cried when the commercial first came on. then i jumped up and down and screamed. OVER THE COMMERCIAL! try an beat that biatches. I did the same for COM. when i got it, i sat in the same spot for 14 hours tilli beat it. im probably gonna only sleep about three hours a night when i get kh2. And...
  9. T

I am so pissed!!!!

wow, people, calm down. good god hes just an angry kid. Its ok peeps. hes allowed his complaining angry time. let him have it!
  10. T

I am so pissed!!!!

sweet, power to montana, even though it doesnt get it till wednesday!
  11. T

I am so pissed!!!!

I agree. I live in montana too. WHere do you live in montana? I live in flathead valley! and it is gay
  12. T

Info about CoM

the order is a new enemy with much mystery surrounding them. CoM basically sets their stage. They are enshrouded in mystery and you willl learn most of it during KH2. Just wait and find out. They are just there in Com, and you fight them. Its not really known if they controll the heartless. play...
  13. T

Info about CoM

sora and co show up at castle oblivion, they slowly lose memories and get replaced with fake ones, they run to top of castle, learn about order members. Then they fight with a few order members, and namine then puts sora and company into those little cocoons! end game!
  14. T

KH2 commercial

yeah, but you said you recorded it. Generally, when someone sais they saw it, and recorded it, it means that they have the tools to make it available online. no big deal
  15. T

KH2 commercial

link?
  16. T

Crazy rumors

uhhhhh his name is roxas..........
  17. T

Crazy rumors

errr yesh. sorry about that. siru. thats what i meant. oh wellz. i was wrong. thanks for correcting me guys
  18. T

Crazy rumors

i heard one where roxas's name was soriku! thats just plain messeded up people.
  19. T

They told me April 1st...should I?

good god. so many retarded people................It is different for everyone. I think that the own store would know when its gonna release something. Ii"S DIFFERENT EVERYWHERE! GET OVER IT PEOPLE! GAH! just get it when your freaking store tells you to! End of story! Stop making these damn threads!
Back