• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

Google Video Error?
  2. S

anyone remmebers hayner quote at the begining

I think it was, "Its not how much time you spend together, its how much time you spend thinking about each other"
  3. S

Soda Cans

Um...what?
  4. S

Walkthrough/FAQ On How To Beat Xemnas (Note: Contains spoilers:()

Very very nice guide, if i hadnt already beaten Xemnas, I woulda used it! :D
  5. S

what is your most hated keyblade

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GULLWING USELESS!??! I can get level 99 in under 4 hours with that keyblade! Just get critical health, then go to pride rock, where you fought scar, kill the heartless, leave and go back when their is a few left, they will completely respawn 100 exp per one :eek...
  6. S

KH2 Videos?

Srry if this is in the wrong forum, but how do you make videos of KH2? :S the only way i know how is by recording it with a camcorder and then putting it on tape, but u cant puta tape in the comuter? ;s
  7. S

Cant Defeat Xaldin

Dodge his attacks where he swings his whips in circles thats what got me, and use the Learn command
  8. S

Aerith...?

Ok, for anyone who has played FF7 would know How can she be in Kh2? o_o
  9. S

When do you fight Sephroth

I think right after the 2nd visit to Space Paranoids
  10. S

Ultima KeyBlade Weilders Look Here

Yes, it even said "Atlantica" at the end when ever i complete the world it doe with every world
  11. S

I plan on doing that, I need 7 with an energy shard
  12. S

K thanks, but i dont think they gave me one in Atlantica, I even beat Ursula though and it said i finished the chapter ive gotten all the ones the guide has told me to get, and it still says i have 5
  13. S

I know, i need to know where to get them :S
  14. S

I have 5 Orchilum+ so far, ive gotten all of the guide has says to get, why can i not make the Ultima weapon? :S Is it because i already crafted Save the Queen?
  15. S

Help with Xaldin

Try leveling up to 35 or so, 10 isnt evne close enough to beating him! o_O;
  16. S

Final Form Help -.-

Im cant get into that cup, im only level 53 and i really need the Final Form, ill do wat Revenge said and yes ive seen the Roxas and Sora scene
  17. S

Final Form Help -.-

Ive driven over 30 times, and still no final form, im doing this in Santas house, then going to the world map as master form, then repeat am i doing something wrong?
  18. S

Assassins

And u have to kill them why? :confused:
  19. S

Valor Form

I got level 5 (cant go any further for some reason :s) in Beasts Castle, there is alot of monsters with high hp and u just keep running to the main hall, killing the monsters, running into the parlor, go to the world map, then back to the parlor, your gauge will full, kill the monsters again...
  20. S

Poster Duty Mini-Game

Keep mashing triangle :S
Back