• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Kh2fm Us????

Is KH2FM going to be realeased in the us or not im so excited about it and want to play it so bad and if ayone knows anything tell me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. R

Replay

well i find that replaying kh and kh2 just regular even on proud is kind of boring..... so i decided to replay the first one on proud with only basic weapons. so i was wondering what variations you have played it on then after i finish kh1 ill.. just and on from there like basic weapons and no...
  3. R

Secret Bosses

Are there any secret bosses in kingdom hearts 2? if so tell me what world and what room
  4. R

Sepheroth

ok so i have all but 2 key blades feriner and ultima HOW DO I KILL sephey i mean he was hard before but now it seems the creator is just toying with us i mean come one what the heck i just cant find a way to beat him Stats- Lv 51 HP- 120 Mp-140 keyblade- pumpkin
  5. R

New Keyblade Master

ok so i know everyone is refering to Roax as a new keyblade master but i just dont think its True. Naminie lives in twilight town with Roax and all im saying is that she could have easily changed his memories to think he protected sora and is a keyblade master just a thought tell me what you...
Back