• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Um..did this happen??

my friend told me that when he was in pride rock and he told me that there was a cut scene that showed setzer had connections to org 13. also why does setzer look so much like axel?
  2. S

new e3 news on KH!!!

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149412 is the story : p do i get rep for this? jw
  3. S

Black or White

or this one... is something wrong?
  4. S

Kairi's father

i cant see anything on this thread wtf
  5. S

Help

ok so i just learned about vbplaza.php but i have no points and i never get any, whats wrong!!1
  6. S

BHK's REAL NAME OMG I KNOW IT

OK I HAVE UNMISTAKEABLE PROOF THAT BHK's real name is.......Roxas :P
  7. S

End of ff7 AC, KH related *spoilers*

ok so at the end of ff7 ac when shepheroth dies it zooms in on his face and he says "i will neve be a memory" when he zooms in on his face he looks like Xeonart. do you think this has anything to do with the momory of xeonart that they mention in the secret movie? cuz mabey seoheroth has a big...
  8. S

where was diz ;) throughout KH1 *spoilers*

my friend is just like, where was Ansem(Diz) during KH1. so where was Ansem during Kh1???
  9. S

Sephy strat?

can anyone provide me with a stratagy to beat sepheroth, ive been tring for days!!! im lvl 62 btw
  10. S

Sora's origin, and KH3 theroy*spoilers*

ok so i was pondering new KH thoughts and im like, "if castle oblivian only makes worlds from soras memories, then how was twilight town in the castle if twilight town was made in KH2 my ansem?" so hers my theroy, sora came from twilight town when he was very young, and during when Sora was a...
  11. S

secret video theroy...again

ok so if the 3 knights are connected to sora kiari and riku but arnt acually them, then i think its there ancestors. because that would be a reason that they where the chosen ones, mabey the 3 knights where the first to unlock kingdom hearts and within kingdom hearts was the power of the...
  12. S

disney castle supposed to be in KH1?

ok so i was watchin an old preveiw for KH1 and i saw sora in disney castle, was disney castle supposed to be in KH1 and why did they take it out? it would have been awsome!
  13. S

Dragon ball z tribute?

ok so i saw on youtube that there was a red ribbon on kiari(somewhere, im no perv) could this possibly be a tribute to DBZ's red ribbon army? if you want the link its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSX9ET_IdI but be warned that the ribbon is on kairis undrwear...
  14. S

rikus nobody?

does riku have a nobody scince he one lost his heart too? or better yet should he?
  15. S

Phil"so the first one is one that is going to happen?" OMG could it be *spoilers*

closey thread ok so i was on msn and i gave my friends the the youtube links for the 2 secret movies from KH1&2 and well just look for urselves and then i realzed that the second secret vidio might be of the past, and the 3 knights may be ancestors of Sora Riku and Kiari. or someother part of...
  16. S

XEMNAS the whole time.... *spoilers*

ok so i just watched a movie on youtube.com and it showed KH1:Final mix. ok so sora foght the mystery member that was following you from the start, the guy from org 13 in the black cloak. when they started the fight, the unknown uses the same weapons and magic as Xemnas, this means that the...
  17. S

WAIT A SEC, *most likey major spoilers, and intense thinking here*

ok so if your nobody is a scrambled version of your name with an x in it... then why is Xemnas make Ansem?? i thought ansem was really Xeonart?? so does this mean that the ansem we know now (or diz) lost his heart at one point two???:eek: :eek: or is a nobody name not a true name?
  18. S

Twilight Town best place to train? wtf??

ok people keep telling me that Twilight Town is the best place to train, but i can never find where?! plz tell me where exactly to train in Twilight Town??
  19. S

Form Glitch OMG

ok so i was in twilight town and i drove(drove.... i guess?) into valor form, after that i fought a gambler nobody and i used the reaction command that i turn into a card while still in my form, after the card gauge was all the way down i turned back into valor form with full drive gauge! OMG
  20. S

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

OMG help ive been driving for 4 hours straight, tell me does it matter what form i enter or where i am? plz help, also how do i know when it does happen???
Back