• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Im Srry

I Know People Have Asked This So Much But Has Anybody Found Out Yet If Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Is Coming To America??? And If It Does Then I Would Be So happy! Please Dont Flame Me Thanx!
  2. K

did they???

Yeah Of Course The Did I Almost have All Of Them Down And Already Read Them All!
  3. K

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

Oh So It Was A Joke Then Right I Hope So Much That Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Comes To America
  4. K

Srry I Just Read What You Said Im Srry For Saying That I Just Didnt Go To The Second Page!
  5. K

I Dont Really Like That Mickey Killer Hes An Asshole I Hope That The Game Does Come To America Beacuse If It Doesnt Then It Would Be That Guys Fault So Blame Him!
  6. K

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

Like 4 1/2 Days It Was Easy But Kinda Hard At The Same Time!
  7. K

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

Re: The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread I Got Kingdom Hearts II Like A Day After It Came Out How Come Some People Dont Have It Dang Man This Game Out In June But Oh Well Im Waiting For Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix i cant Wait For That!
  8. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out??? If It Ever Does Come Out IN USA When And What Day Do You Think That It Will Come Out???:confused:
  9. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!? OMG Dude You Have To Be Crazy Not To Buy This Game If You Dont I Will Slap You Untill The Sun Burns Out OMG You Have To BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!
  10. K

Where Did Namine Really Come From???

I Wanted To Know Where Namine Really Came From Cuz Like She Just Comes Out Of Nowhere But The Thing Is Shes In Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories And I Dont Understand Where She Came From So Can Someone Tell Me???:)
  11. K

i've got a question...

It Could Have Been Roxas He Was Talking About Who Knows??
  12. K

Gummi Ships

Me To I Just Use The Ships Cuz I Think That The Way They Build The Gummi Ships ON This Game Are Wack They SHould Have Just Left It THe Way They Did In The First Kingdom HEarts!:)
  13. K

What Do You Think???

Do You Think That They Will Have More Disney Than Final Fantasy In KHIII Or More Final Fantasy More Than Disney What Do You Think I Think More Disney Cuz Its Awesome I Mean I Like Final Fantasy But I Think Disney Would have Been Better Just Because This Game Is Awesome Like That!:)
  14. K

Axel

Yes Of Course Your Right Srry Man!
  15. K

Axel

WOOPS I Meant To You Not The Other Guy That ISaid That To Srry Other Guy!:o
  16. K

Axel

WOW Really Good Point There I Dont Actually Know Now That You Told Me That?:confused:
  17. K

Axel

Well Srry No If Youve Ever Played Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories You Can See Him In That Game Always Talking To Larxene Yeah So Hes Not Riku's Nobody!
  18. K

Wtf!!!!

Well I Can See Where This IS Going I Wonder To Because Right Now Im In The World That Never Was And Ive Only Completed Half Of Jiminys Jounal To Top That I Dont Really Know How To Complete Its Kinda Hard With All The Mini Games And Special Missions You Gotta Do Yeah I Think Thats Pretty Hard!
  19. K

Kh Khcom Or Khii???

Well Through Out All Of The Games What Was Your Favorite Level In Any Of The KH Games?????? Mine Personaly Would Have To be The Pride Lands Because Sora Kicks Ass As A Lion! But Ya Thats Just Me!
  20. K

kh2 game off the net

Well Ya I Have To Agree With All Of The Other People That Is Illeagle But Good Try Though Of Getting Kingdom Hearts II On A Blank Disk!
Back