• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

What the crap...?

Here's a conversation I had with one of my friends during a Google Talk session. How amazing... Friend: Microsoft sucks. Jsnake: If Microsoft sucks, then why are they still selling Xbox and 360 if no one likes them? Friend: Because Microsoft has enough money. Virtual Boy sucked and...
  2. J

The Ultimate Paradox!

The below statement is true. The above statement is false. PARADOX'D! :X
  3. J

Zelda freakin' DS

From IGN: http://ds.ign.com/objects/694/694756.html I can't beleive no one got to this before me. OH CRAP IT'S NAVI! RUN!
  4. J

<insert random greeting here>

omg lyk hay dudz i lyk teh kingd0m hartz and i jst joind ur fourm lawl Yeah, anyway... I'm your average KH fan. However, I'm not as obsessed with it as you all are. I just like it. I am 14 years old (SHOCKR!!!1!!1), and I've been elected "Awesomest guy ebur" 5 years running. I will be here...
  5. J

Stop whining

Ok, seriously. You guys need to stop whining just because some random online review gave KH2 a some-what low score. OH NOES! A RANDOM ONLINE REVIEW GAVE KH2 A 7.6! TEH SKY IS FALLING! Oh, and notice the little marker said "good". What, you want it to be excellent? Fine, write your own review...
Back