• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

About Demyx

I feel Devil May Cry problem coming along......The second one was "WaYYYYY to EASY!!" So what did they do? make It REALLLY Freakin Hard....
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 VA's

The only problems I had was Aeirth's voice and I wish Billy Zane would have come back and did Ansem. Billy Zane has one of the coolest voices for a villian..
  3. A

KH2 Questions

I know its about getting money, but it seems like the story is starting to get darker. (I haven't played all the way through it yet, so don't quote me on it), but I think they should have left the guns in the game and such. We all saw what happened to E.T. So i think Square, if there is a KH3...
  4. A

KH2 sephiroth is easier than KH1

Does Sephiroth still have the sin harvest move? That was the worst thing about him. Other then that it wasn't an extremely hard fight, but was challenging.
  5. A

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

I have started setting myself up a limit. Today I just made it through the Collisieum. Thats it for tonight, if I do play its just to work on leveling up and such. I have waited for this game for 3 years, there is no way I am gonna race through it. I am gonna savor every minute of this.....:)
  6. A

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Woohoo, first post on the board and a great one. GOt mine with the sweet Limited edition Strategy Guide. Later peeps, 3 hours into the game and took just enough time to post about it.
Back