• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Drive upgrade

i'm currently playing disney castle.. which is the best place to upgrade my drive? in all the world up to now? any good worlds to upgrade? location?
  2. W

winzee

i'm currently playing disney castle.. which is the best place to upgrade my drive?
  3. W

summon chicken little

hey how do you summon chicken little? i don't see the summon button anywhere
  4. W

Upgrade drive

CAn increase my level for my drive? is it possible
  5. W

Drive

How do u recover dirve other than using the item? keep fighting or is it time based? it will recover by itself?
  6. W

item meanings

in the item screen. Whats the numbers in white and yellow? also in the item swicthing screen, there are 3 colums. the right cloumn is the result middle column is change??? and left column is before change??
  7. W

Auto replacement

How do u do the Auto replacement of items in KH2? i kina skipped it when isaw the instructions
  8. W

KH2 help

hey those who have KH2! Does the load between locations take very long? like from one area to another area. the load takes quite awhile. then before battle scene it takes awhile too.. the struggle competition Another obvoious location is the JOBS. when i take on the jobs to earn munnies to go...
Back