• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

the note in the bottle

at the of the game when sora reads the note in the bottle and says them, there the same words in kh1 if your leave your game on to long in the loading place where the screen says new game load game
  2. F

Grandstander

who here thought grandstander was easy i did cuz all i had to do is press the x botton over and over again it was so easy my best score was 364 what was yours
  3. F

past memories

has anyone heard of a keyblade called past memories cuz my friend says there is one
  4. F

pete and malifacient

what ever happened to them after we saw them in twtnw
  5. F

Who Here...............

who here compleated jiminys journay the hardest thing in the game?
  6. F

help sethroth is hard and want secreat ending

do io have to beat septhroth in proud mode to get the se creat ending
  7. F

secreat ending help

how do you get the secreat ending in proud mode do you just beat the game or fully compleate all worlds
  8. F

Remember the.................

Remember the old days when everyone was waiting for kh2 and called roxas bhk and we wwerent sure who the red haired gir was. how did you fell about kh2 back then and now?
  9. F

Kairi's -No Spoilers In Titles-

kairi can probley use a keyblade cuz she had soras heart in with hers but does anyone know what the keyblade she used was called and if shes the 4th keyblade master?
  10. F

RIKUS NOBODY and KH3

when riku turned into a heartless in kh1 when never saw his nobody. So where is his nobody? there probley going to do that in kh3 what do u think?
  11. F

Anit Form

everyone says that you get anit form by random........well thats partly true its by anit points and yuo get 1 every time you drive and you have a better chance of getting anit form when you have alot here are the problibitys 1 - 4 points 0% chance 5 - 9 points 10 % chance 10 and after 25 %...
  12. F

Please Help

i know you get final form after you see the event at memory skyscraper but do u get it by driving in twtnw or driving in any world
  13. F

another final form question

does anyone have any problbitiy charts or something like advice that can help me get final form faster
  14. F

hi

hi im final form roxas ive been on this site for a long time but just never made a user name and i love this site its alsome
Back