• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 FM+ possibly Greatist hits?

If KH2 FM+ were to come to the US, do you think it would be in the form of a greatest hits budget version? To me it kinda fits in the right time frame if it were to be released here, and its not all that unthinkable since there have been numerous Greatest hits games that offer more content than...
  2. N

KH2 FM trailer details

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ PARTIAL TRAILER SUMMARY: ~*~Sanctuary plays in the background~*~ - You see the letters S-O-R-A whoosh around Roxas and form R-O-X-A-S. Roxas: Roxas... Xemnas: This is your new name. - ??? Organization Member: This brat is way to young to be wielding the keyblade...
  3. N

FFXIII's Story theory

The small trailer i saw at Ign.com and E3 06 live, showed on the first train, figures in cloaks sitting down with thier heads down, all have the same cloaks, and then you see a man carrying a riffle walking by as if he was guarding them or watching them. To me i think these cloaked figures are...
  4. N

X-Play Review

the review isnt on their site.
  5. N

X-Play Review

eh the review was a little too short but meh...
  6. N

X-Play Review

i hate star trek.... And G4 is starting to make me not even bother watching it anymore, and they're not wroking on E3 live, they're just promoting their shows practically..
  7. N

X-Play Review

KH2's review by X-play is supposivly supposed to be in their next new episode this week, you can find this at http://www.g4tv.com Considering since its been about a month and a half since it was released, dont you think thats a lil too late to review the game..?
  8. N

X-play Review

They liked the first one alot, so i doubt they would bash it that much.
  9. N

1000 Heartless battle...

IT wouldnt make it harder, just more annoying and make the battle longer =\
  10. N

1000 Heartless battle...

its not that the PS2 couldnt handle it, its they there wasnt enough soace on the disk... i think they should of used 2 disks...
  11. N

1000 Heartless battle...

aie.. i thouight the battle could of been harder... it was too easy i thought...
  12. N

1000 Heartless battle...

they probably had to cut them out, i rmemeber reading that they werent sure if they could pull off the 1000 heartless battle.
  13. N

1000 Heartless battle...

i know it happens in the game... but i remembe rit starting out differnetly...
  14. N

1000 Heartless battle...

Way back in one of the KH2 trailer,s i rmemeber the 1000 earltess battle differntly, i rmemeber the hearltess comming out from 2 big doors or castle gates, and then swarmed around Sora and co. Does anyone rmemeber this?
  15. N

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

Nope, he voice just plain sucks.
  16. N

high quality kh2 pictures

what about Anti form pictures/artwork??
  17. N

high quality kh2 pictures

i need anti form concept/official art pls... and if possible, final form too
  18. N

left out form and keyblade?

the form doesnt look anythign like Final, final is black and white colors, and the black is heavily defined, this form is all white with a yellow colors.
  19. N

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

He might of screeened the voiced but it doesnt mean he picked the right ones.. he probably picked her to get some celeb attention to the movie... like steve burton and the person tat voices tifa... Almost all mof AC's voice cast are celebs... which is stupid in my opinion, for somethign like...
  20. N

left out form and keyblade?

I was searching the web for KH2 pictures and when i went to kh2.co.uk tey had an image under artwork that looked weird, it was sora in a white costume with yellow/gold with 2 keyblades, the kkingdom key and king mickeys key. Heres the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/kh2uc14.jpg
Back