• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH2 FM+ possibly Greatist hits?

If KH2 FM+ were to come to the US, do you think it would be in the form of a greatest hits budget version? To me it kinda fits in the right time frame if it were to be released here, and its not all that unthinkable since there have been numerous Greatest hits games that offer more content than...
  2. N

KH2 FM trailer details

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ PARTIAL TRAILER SUMMARY: ~*~Sanctuary plays in the background~*~ - You see the letters S-O-R-A whoosh around Roxas and form R-O-X-A-S. Roxas: Roxas... Xemnas: This is your new name. - ??? Organization Member: This brat is way to young to be wielding the keyblade...
  3. N

FFXIII's Story theory

The small trailer i saw at Ign.com and E3 06 live, showed on the first train, figures in cloaks sitting down with thier heads down, all have the same cloaks, and then you see a man carrying a riffle walking by as if he was guarding them or watching them. To me i think these cloaked figures are...
  4. N

X-Play Review

KH2's review by X-play is supposivly supposed to be in their next new episode this week, you can find this at http://www.g4tv.com Considering since its been about a month and a half since it was released, dont you think thats a lil too late to review the game..?
  5. N

1000 Heartless battle...

Way back in one of the KH2 trailer,s i rmemeber the 1000 earltess battle differntly, i rmemeber the hearltess comming out from 2 big doors or castle gates, and then swarmed around Sora and co. Does anyone rmemeber this?
  6. N

left out form and keyblade?

I was searching the web for KH2 pictures and when i went to kh2.co.uk tey had an image under artwork that looked weird, it was sora in a white costume with yellow/gold with 2 keyblades, the kkingdom key and king mickeys key. Heres the link: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/kh2uc14.jpg
  7. N

Fastest Proud Time?

I beat Proud mode yester day with about 21:45 with all worlds completed and all drive forms. Is that good? and whats ur fastest time?
  8. N

Somthign i never got...

In KH:COM sora was able to go to Twilight Town in his memories, but he never wnet there, And it couldnt be the fact that Roxas was ther because he wasnt there until Sora's pod was moved in the secret basement in the mansion of Twilight town. So why exactly was he able to see that place in his...
  9. N

Cid? WTF???????

Ok at the end of KH1, Cid was still in transverse town, and after u beat "Ansem" the worlds are then disconnected form each other, so how the hell did Cid end up in Hollow Bastion?
  10. N

Theory connecting to KH3

Ever since Nomura said that KH3 will take place in the past but also in the future, i was dumbfounded untill i came up with this theory: In one of the secret Ansem reports, Ansem says that he found Xehanort without memories of his past, Now lets skip forward a lil, We defeat "Ansem" or...
  11. N

Alright enough is enough.

Alright enough is enough- Official Destiny Mode Doesnt Exist. This is reguarding the so called "Destiny Mode". As many of you already know, this is false, i have tested this my self, despite the voice in my head saying i was wasting my time which was correct. I got all my character lvl99...
  12. N

Small theory about Zexion

My theory is that the first Knight we see in the secret ending is a form of Zexion... Maybe a human form like sora and kairi. Reason why is because Zexion's weapon is supposed to be big role its being kept secret for some reason. I think his weapon would be the kayblade but i really dont have...
  13. N

Riku's eyes...

This has bugged me since i saw the ending... In KH1 and pretty much KH2 untill the ending, Riku has had Blue eyes liek sora and kairi, but in the ending he has green eyes: http://www.fips-homepage.de/chiron/ScreenshotsKH2ED/kh2ending08.jpg why???? him in KH1...
  14. N

Twilight Treasure...

im missing one last treasure box... its between Orichulum+ and Mythril crystal, on the 2nd to last row. i cant find it any where, please help.
  15. N

A couple of things that confused me....

I remember readin an article with an interview witht he Director of the KH series, and i remembered him talking about custome keyblades and that u would be able to make them after obtaining certian items from each world, so what happned to this? did they drop it? and I remember him talking...
  16. N

People on normal mode got screwged... Badly...

man.. completing the journal is such a bitch.... i think they should of made ppl on easy mode do this... and given the peeps on normal something else, im so far up on my characters on norm that i dotn want to start all over again on Proud... stupid journal
  17. N

Synthesis list

i have 3 items missing from my synthesis list, from lookign at the other items, i know they are: Frost Stone and Frost gem, and the last one is Dark Crystal. ive been to the land of dragons numerous times and i havent been able to get ANY frost items, and i have no idead were to get the dark...
  18. N

Jimineys Journal???

i read FAQs that i needed to clear jimineys Journal be4 i can get the secret ending, whats it mean by that?
Back