• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Don't know if its been posted but I really need to get this idea down.

In the secret ending, there's the cross road like in Chain of Memories. In Chain of Memories there was light, dark, and inbetweens (twilight and dusk). I think in the secret ending, the cross roads are future, past and then inbetween (no time and present). Because the knights are comming from...
  2. D

Kh online: It's very possible. My thoughts

. That could mean that there would be an online version of Kingdom Hearts. You get on the internet with it, and create your own keyblade, and then select one of the KH series characters. You could save your keyblade to your game even. So, after you get the keyblade made and choose your...
  3. D

Hola. Im' an Oldie/newbie.

Yea, I used to be Jesus_freak on here a waaay long time ago. I got tired of the name, and made a new one. I haven't been on here in years. Before KHII came out, to much info before the game came out and I didn't want to know all the surprises. I didn't want to be tempted, so I stayed off for a...
Back