• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

All You Who Think Its Roxas Come Here!!!!

FACE IT!!!! ROXAS IS DEAD!!!!! HE DIED A SLOW AND HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!!!! HES GONE GET OEVR IT FAN GIRLS!!!!!!!:toungesmile:
  2. T

Anyone Whant to join my Kingdom hearts forums?

I am still working on them. Thay also have a web site that is not ready and a guild on neopets. So plaese take a look and at lest tell me what you think. No advertising - Super Sonic
  3. T

Post Sweet KH/FF Vidz!

I will start out with this ff vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=uyQoyCpqgrA
  4. T

Where do you get the Recipie for ultama?

Can some one help me?
  5. T

Poster Day Hell!!!

How The F can you do it in under 30 sec!!!
  6. T

I Beat Sephiroth!

YaH!! Ok I was at level 70. I can't even get into what abilitys i had...tons0.0 And I was useing Ultama. And i think he is eseyer in KH2 cuz he fun to fight not boring like KH1.
  7. T

Ultama help!

What enamys drop energy stones and energy shards? Please help!
  8. T

Synthesize help needed fast!

What enamys drop energy shards and energy stone?
  9. T

Does any one know..

..where there is a good free online guide for kh 2?
  10. T

I need help!

Can you tell me where i can get alot of Orichalcum+ and some Serenity Crystals? Like what enameys drop them?
  11. T

any one here beat Sephiroth yet?

not me. Just whant to know cuz the game has only been out a few days. And is he hardder on proud mode?
  12. T

I found Kairi's panties!!!!

Will I found a way to see them!!! Mail me.
  13. T

Does any one have problems with there game?

Like beebing or like i can't go back to the disny castile any more. When I go to it with my ship it fades out but never fades back in and the tv stays black. Can you help me?!
Back