• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Question about Zexion

Can someone give me some background on this guy? its been a while since i beat kh:com. i believe people have been saying things about him being in the next game. or something like that. i also had a theory that Zexion was the guy in the new scan the one with the blue eyes u know but the new guy...
  2. I

Ahhh Help Me!! ! Please! I Need To Find Something For The Ultimate Weapon!!

ok makes since. 1 problem, I got all the tresures. now for the Mythril gem. i dont know what is required to make it.
  3. I

Ahhh Help Me!! ! Please! I Need To Find Something For The Ultimate Weapon!!

ok. i need a mythril crystal, but i hear u need to sync. a mythril gem....BUT I CANT SYNC THAT! i dont even have a mythril anything to sync. in the moogle thing
  4. I

HAHA FOUND A GLITCH IN KH2! ..but only the jap version

for real? u cant unpause in atlantica in the USA verison. DANG! glitch for sure. :-P they fixed the off time part but messed up with the pauseing
  5. I

Ultima weapon help!

dont worry it got me 2. u need to have "Energy material - Cuts number of items used in half" so u just have to have 7 insted of 13. kool trick :-D im also stuck wit the ultimate weapon :'(. i need to have 1 Mythril Crystal and i CANT FIND IT! they say to sysnc' it but i cant figure out how...
  6. I

HAHAHAHHAHAH. i would record it but, i dont have a camera for it. :( but. still freaked me out. ^_^ lol
  7. I

well, kh2 jap version. my friend was playing it and someone called for him while he was doing a song in atlantica and he paused. then about 5 seconds later he is talking to his friend and un-pauses the game. now, after he does that, hahaha, the voices and the background music become OFF TIME...
  8. I

ok im new. but this is over due.

Ok im new. but i havent interdouced my self yet. I'm Inuyashakagome13. Ive been a member here for not 2 long. i just didnt notice this section for new members. ^_^ sry. well ive beaten kh2 (jap version) um..i dont have the USA version yet but :P jap version is better then the usa version anyway :-D
  9. I

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

man it sucks they took out the one with doland hitting him self with blizzard. that would have awesome 2 see :-D!!!!
  10. I

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

yea. see im thinking that if the dudez that made kh2. (also the creator himself) he said that he was thinking about making a KH2;FM so maybe if he makes that..then, it will be better. it may only come out in japan but it still will be better
  11. I

Map card problem

hmmmmm. Moogle shop. that's the best way i can think of. it worked for me. i have like 9 9 cards :-D
  12. I

lol yea i no what u mean. ive heard what she sounds like in kh2 and man its bad. its like she's under a trance or something. :-P i mean i just got kh:fm and i get to hear all the old voices, the ones that Nice and wonderful insted of the crap from the new kh2 game -_-; ARRRR U! they must have...
  13. I

wow....that's messed up for sure. well im not getting rid of my jap version. :-P
  14. I

HAHAHHAHAAHHAH NOW I HAVE TO HAVE THE USA VERSION XD
  15. I

LOL yea it was like that. it was SO FUNNY O MAN. lol :-D XD
  16. I

lol yea Demyx was awesome in the jap. version :-D now goofy's voice was kewl in kh2 jap version ^_^ :-D well i havent played the american version so its just what ive heard so far. so i'll play it then make a thread like this again :P
  17. I

im not spoiling it.well maybe a little sry. yea i would rather wait for a half a year for a better version.
  18. I

Ok, my friend got kh2. (a dude from cali) and ...the voices ARENT in SYNC with the audio and the voices of the main boss at the end is CRAPOLA and the org member voices are ok. Ansems voice is crap for sure. the dialoge at the end is like lets see.."Eternal" "you are the source of all heartless"...
  19. I

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

oy vay. u have to hit triangle and "X" at the same time. X is for sora and triangle is for riku. just hit them repeatedly and it will work. \ also when playing with riku in the final battle, avoid Xenmas's copy and just go for main Xenmas. AND HIT TRIANGLE! and the rest is easy
  20. I

anybody beat sephiroth

i didnt yet:'( i got the jap version (havent gotten the usa version yet) its hard. im on proud lvl 67 and stuck like heck :-P arrrrrr
Back