• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bond of flames

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

so idk if this was asked before it's probably a dumb question but what system will it be on? ps3 probably, right?
  2. bond of flames

A Vast Blue Sky

pretty positive this belongs in this section if not, sorry anyways, this is my "band" which is just me haha been writing/playing for a few years now finally got around to recording my newest stuff and putting it on the world wide web, why not right? anyways, if possible, check out my music A...
  3. bond of flames

What Inspires You?

if there's another thread like this then i apologize anyways, title explains it all just post what inspires you either just tell us, or post videos, lyrics, pictures, anything for me, it's mostly quotes,lyrics, and pictures right now, for example listening to Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake It's...
  4. bond of flames

Listener [Band]

has anyone heard of these guys? i just found out about them wow, they're amazing here's a video of the first song i heard by them i LOVE it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj6YHxr2xg
  5. bond of flames

Help/Support ► for the guitar players

great strings me and my friends use these
  6. bond of flames

guess i'll post some "official return thread"

popped in about 2 months ago and i guess i've been stoppin by everyday or whenever i can so i guess i'd call it a return i stopped comin to the forums probably about 3-4 years ago?not really sure and just came back a few months ago so alrightttttt never had a name change so people might remember...
  7. bond of flames

Help/Support ► you are my voice, my microphone

thanks everyone for the good advice i'd say my main hobby is music i love music i listen to it almost 24/7 but sometimes the slow songs make me feel empty and everything and i just stick to those types of songs but its not a hate thing, i love all the music i listen to when i started this thread...
  8. bond of flames

i've been feeling better i think it's cuz i graduated last school year and my friends are a year below me, so they're at school now i've always put my friends first, but clearly i shouldnt i need to figure out my own shit now
  9. bond of flames

thanks for the advice i've had goals though college, music related as well i just gotta apply myself more to it
  10. bond of flames

just forget them haha i agree with the no ambitions thing but even when it comes to feelings and everything?
  11. bond of flames

just askin for help guys since this is the help/support section so if you're not gonna help, please just dont post
  12. bond of flames

disregard the title, couldnt think of what to put that came to mind its a song by coconut records.very good. anywayssss lately, i've been feeling weird.blank mostly.i was driving around earlier and realized that i'm just kinda a mirror. like, whatever mood is around me, thats how i am whatever...
  13. bond of flames

Help/Support ► guitar pickups and wood.what should i get?

sweet those websites are great ill look up Duncan too thanks guys
  14. bond of flames

Help/Support ► guitar pickups and wood.what should i get?

i believe this belongs in this section haha so eventually when i get a job and can therefore pay for it, i would like to get a guitar custom made my friends dad knows this guy who made my friends guitar he's really good but i'd like to figure out what i want on my guitar first i've figured out...
  15. bond of flames

Help/Support ► Once again KHI, i ask for your help

well when we were going out when she would smoke it really really bugged me so she promised she'd stop but then broke the promise and thats where it started from then we kept on arguing and i felt like crap and i only felt worse and worse and its that feeling where you desperately dont want to...
  16. bond of flames

no offense taken haha thanks for the advice both of you im not sure though i don't think i can get over her alone i mean i wish i could find a girl to be with and keep my mind off her then i could get over her i know that sounds bad but hold on! i wouldnt just be with someone so i could get over...
  17. bond of flames

wow it's been a while haha anyways! to my problem at hand about 2 months ago i broke up with my then girlfriend of a year and a half and regretted it deeply i tried my best to get her back but it didnt work now, about a month after we broke up she started dating someone else and apparently loves...
  18. bond of flames

17th Birthday today

not sure if half of yuo remember me anymore haha soooooo im 17 now! im kinda excited only cuz i can buy m rated games now but lack of job restricts that oh well haha
  19. bond of flames

are you serious?

finally came back to khi and now my computer messed up on me stuck goin to the library now and i cant even update my zune now! damnnnn be talking to you guys not as much as normally though now
  20. bond of flames

dang it

i havnt been here in forever! looks like im back i'll try to appear more often haha
Back