• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

which story do you think we will see?

nomura in a n interview i saw posted on the main khisiders page said that here were some untold stories that must be told. he listed the: - time of the kings absensce which is when he was in the realm of darkness -the year span of riku's story while sora was sleeping betwenn khcom and kh2 -the...
  2. X

began with birth by sleep

I noticed while replaying kh2 that when you read the book in yensids tower birth by sleep is mentioned go back to that part in the game and read the future part and that is where it is mentioned the past and present mention kh, and kh2 so the future was a refrence to the next kh game.
  3. X

spectrobes

i just found a news article on spectrobes that said the game should be coming out in october somtime and that during the summer they are going to show online anime episodes of spectrobes to set up the back story before the game is released
  4. X

crossgen comics

anyone that has read a crossgen comic knows how good these stories truely are and with disney buying all of crossgens assets we could see incarnations of these as worlds in kingdom hearts i would love to go to a soujurn world in kh and have arwyn in my party along with other crossgen books like...
  5. X

turok

who thinks that this game will be any good.
  6. X

buena vista's game list

there are actualy quite a few games on here i want and many games on this list will probably be in my house regardless of wetehr or not i buy them. I so want turok pirates of the caribbean games luminus2 and lumines plus i want meteos:disney edition every extra extend desperate housewives...
  7. X

who thinks that....

the black cauldron should be featured in future kh titles and have a platinum dvd too it is one of the best disney movies and also one of the least respected
  8. X

nomura's new project revealed

he and the kh2 team are working on the sequel to ff13. final fantasy 13 versus and the pics for this are awsome i can't wait until someone get's this trailer and puts it up on youtube. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705665p1.html
  9. X

heart, body , and soul theory(possible spoilers)

again i will say if you do notwant to be spoiled then read no farther okay we all know the heart=heartless the body and soul=nobody okay when a human loses their heart they become a heartless and if their heart is strong their heartless has a chance of retaining a human form just like...
  10. X

what disney movies do you think will make the cut for kh3

well we all have disney movies we would like to seebut what worlds do you think will make the cut. and give reasons as to how it can fit into the story. i will list my later
  11. X

who thinks that....

se should have thrown in some more charecters from ff series as besses in the colliseum well underdrome. like kadaj, loz, and yazoo, kuja, bahamut somebody. that would have been friggin awsome. what do you guys think if you could add a charecter from anothe se sereis besides ff in as a boss who...
  12. X

tarutaru keyblade shop

if you could make your own keyblade what would it be? mine is: name:dragoon keychain:japanese dragon spirit(looks like haku's dragon form) ability:gives the ability to glide and increases fire magic description: it looks like the letter "s" and at the top it splits to look like a mouth and it...
  13. X

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

for those who have not seen the secret ending video and would not like it to be spoiled don't read any furthrer okay on a japanese thread they had a list of the 3 warriors and their names and they said they are called soilders of the light: the females name is Musha the males name if Jofu the...
  14. X

the other organization members

any one got any geuss at what the anagrams for the other organization members are
  15. X

who thinks that disney should.....

use things made under their other companies like touchstone pics (besides the nightmare before christmas), miramax, dimesion films, hyperion books, ABC, and BVG.(oh i forgot studio ghibli) returning worlds(which are more than likely to return): Agrabah(feturing kassim) olympus(focusing on the...
  16. X

kh3 party members

who do you think should be party members i think that donald,kairi,goofy,and riku
  17. X

kh3 theory spoliers

okay here it goes in kingdom hearts king triton spoke of the key bearers bringing destruction the secret ending and nomuras ultima interview also bring this up so these new keybladers could possibly be wanting to bring destruction to the wolrd but the only way for them to succed would be to rid...
  18. X

kingdom hearts 3 confurmed

:) i know someone else brought this up in another thread i just wanted to talk about what everyone think it means. since sora is the main charecter the story will probally be both a sequel and a prequel at the same time switching between the past and the future to tell the story of the...
  19. X

what worlds do you think should be in kh3

me i have 10 1pocahntes 2spirited away 3dinosaurs 4monsters inc 5lilo and stitch 6w.i.t.c.h. 7atlantis 8narnia 9notredame 10the black cauldron one more gargoyles
  20. X

what worlds would you like to see in kingdom hearts 3

i have 10 disney movies/shows i would love to see i kh3 i'll list them and then explain how they will fit into what nomura has planed to speak about in kh3 ehich is the keyblade: 1spirited away to replace haloween town 2atlantis to replace atlantica 3monsters inc 4gargolyes 5witch 6pocahantes...
Back