• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Any new ones right now?

Anybody startin a new RP or doin one right now that doesnt mind someone joinin in? Just send if i dont reply back here within 5 min of w/e you post. (my comp is some-what slow)
  2. D

More than likely...

Okay, I cant find if someone has posted this recently (since I cant find it) I'll ask here. The 2 ways your suppose to see the secret ending is either beat Jiminy's Journal 100% in normal OR just beat Proud mode, correct? Well, Ive beaten Proud mode and I got absoulutley jack On the other...
  3. D

Site that branches this...

Can anyone give me a link that branches this site out? finalfantasy.co.uk/khextreme for some reason, it wont send to me to the right site.
  4. D

most ppl prolly know but...

FF7 AC will come out september 13 here in the US for those who didnt know.
  5. D

Thing about post counts

I guess my other topic was deleted bout 2 months ago about this but my other 1100 posts was taken off and i wanted to know why it was.
  6. D

My question is...

My question is what the hell happened to my post count? apparently ive been gone for about a month and because i havnt been here, someone has decided i didnt deserve to have my other 1100 posts bac. i just want to know how took them off and if i can get them bac.
  7. D

Need action replay codes for....

Need action replay codes for Final Fantasy tactics advance. any needed but mainly lookin for: infinite gil all items....... any codes would greatly be appriciated.
  8. D

Elementary kids bein stopped from readin their bibles

this is gettin to be stupid. Elementary kids are startin to be stopped from readin their bibles during recess. I mean, if kids wanna read their bibles, why in the hell aren't they allowed to read them whenever. What they've said is tht "recess is a time of physical activity. kids are suppose...
  9. D

Emerald Version

No big thing, but i wanna see just how many ppl are gettin the game and a bout what age range. if you dont wanna say, then you dont hafta. i just wanna get a count of how many are gettin it.
  10. D

What sign are you?

post what wisgn you are. (needed somthin to keep me up plus i thought it was kinda intelligent)
  11. D

Does bein a member here a year mean...

Does bein a member here a year (at least) mean tht you've became a vet? i mean, this is prolly pointless to ask but i thought i'd ask.
  12. D

Drumline drummers & Color Gaurd ppl

I wanna see how many ppl from Drumlines and Color Gaurds are here. << Drumline. not too many think highly of what I play but o'well. << Cymbals. i just go crazy with 'em. Cant play a drum since i quit in 8th grade. (tho somehow i can play a set). Lemme hear a few shoutouts ( i guess) from...
  13. D

Debate on stupid bunny thing

ive seen the bunny thing in ppl's sig. its kinda dumb but ppl enjoy it. I wanna know who here is against it.
  14. D

Dungeons & Dragons

Who here are BIG players/fans of the game and wanna kinda start an rp of it? If so, then heres a begginin stat info board. we need at least 5 or 6 ppl Name: Race: Height: Sex: Alignment: Age: God: Class: Weight: Heres mine. Name: Marcus Balemonte Race: Human Height: 6'1 Sex: Male Alignment...
  15. D

Enigmatic Warrior

Ever since CoM showed Enigmatic Warrior or (DiZ, as some may say), does anyone know whether or not if he is suppose to be on the organizations side or nuetral? I've seen pics with him sittin in a chair and some "unknown" walkin by. He just kinda confused me on CoM today when i saw him.
  16. D

Question bout Riku's Dark ability

i notice tht every now and then when i use a mickey card build up a slate with reg riku i tunr dark. i already know the whole thing and all abilitys bout him bein dark. My question is, How can i do the transformation when i want to?
  17. D

question bout deleting users

other than for obvious reasons, how can a person get deleted? i noticed someone got the boot cause they had over 1k gold @ lvl 0. wats wrong with tht?!?!?
  18. D

Clan recruitment for FallenAngels or Zwarriors

Its me, DKBM again here recruiting for Anti-Dark's old clan FallenAngels and my clan Zwarriors. theres nothin im peticular to get in. I just want to bring bac the Fallen Angels or get my clan restarted. Fallen Angels:anyone who was in it before, re-join. Z-Warriors:anyone who was in it before...
  19. D

New Zelda game

How many of you are into the new game? How many already have it pre-ordered? (other than me) Of course, everyones seen the screenshots, so tell me what you think of it as of now.
  20. D

You gotta be F***in kiddin me

After everything tht was switched throught the rpg, you mean to tell me, NONE of the bank was replenished either?!?!....thts part of the main reason why i staid with these forums is for the rpg and the entire is changed around.....i can handle the whole job thing but the GIL?!...wtf.
Back