• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

passion and sanctuary

Yea I know, so? They are two different songs with two different meanings/ translation.
  2. K

passion and sanctuary

No, they are the same person. Utada Hikaru. It may be because it's two different languages, but who knows. I sound different when I speak portuguese. And I like sanctuary better.
  3. K

how did you get KH2?

Yea I got the strategy guide book with it, and when I opened it up and ound out I got Final, I screamed and cried lol :D happiest day of my life!
  4. K

how did you get KH2?

Ummm I went to the store on the day it came out and picked up my pre-order and played it up until I finished Roxas's story. I raced my friends on who would beat it quicker, but they suck and I won. (If my friends are reading this, I love you so much!!!)
  5. K

KH2 a rip off?

lol no way, kh2 is not a ripoff! Why would I play it so many times, and go on these forums? Because I think it's the best ever!
  6. K

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

lol that's cool, good find, didn't realize it!
  7. K

any kh2 character u wanted

haha lol ya Yuna's outfit in kh2 is a little different that the one in FFX-2, but I'd still wear it !! I think it's adorable!
  8. K

lol I figured that, but none of the Disney outfits are really something that you would wanna show off. Hats yes, but pants and shirts... not really, but Sora in kh1 looked like mickey mouse with his red shorts and huge yellow shoes lol :p
  9. K

Ya but it reminds me too much of a sailor's hat, and if you wanted to dress up as donald, you can't wear pants. I think Donal Duck Comic books got banned somewhere because he didn't wear pants... odd..
  10. K

Axel's Other life (theory)

Ya, it is. I feel so bad for him. He was the only org member that actually helped Sora. Roxas didn't even help Sora. Axel did :(
  11. K

I have goofy's hat!! The green one, and it comes with ears! I got it at Disney world lol.
  12. K

Axel's Other life (theory)

I thought it just meant that Axel knew Sora was still alive (however Roxas didn't at the time) so when he said 'we'll meet in another life' he meant 'I'll meet you when you're Sora' However, there is no possible way for Axel to have another life because his true self isn't alive, so Axel is...
  13. K

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

haha lol that's usually my reaction to alot of things :D And the underdrome idea is a smart thing, but I just got it randomly in TWTNW
  14. K

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

My reaction was- IT'S ABOUT TIME! I was waiting so many days for that stupid thing lol. I mean nice thing!
  15. K

Fanfiction ► *Keeping A Promise, And Walking This Road*

ok lol whatever, I'll right Chapter 2. ----Chapter 2 “W-What are we going to do Axel?” I stammered, about to cry. He smiled and pointed to his bag that was sitting at the back of the dock. “Check in my bag, Kairi. I didn’t forget. I couldn’t.” I ran to the end of the dock and knelt on the...
  16. K

hey that's actually intelligent, good thinking!
  17. K

hahah lol obviously you would like it, but if no one else does, I might not continue.
  18. K

Ya it's true lol I noticed that, I wonder why? but they are pretty much the same thing still, except for Xemnas's white/black cloak
  19. K

Author's Note- My first fan fic! Yay! Okay, so since it is my first one, I ask that you spare me. It is a love story about Kairi and Axel, but then it turns into action and fighting and all that jazz. I would like to thank Axel(Xemnas989) for inspiring me to do this fan fic. I love you :D Most...
  20. K

Why not? I would! :D lol even her outfit from kh1, it's purdy :)
Back