• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► *Keeping A Promise, And Walking This Road*

Author's Note- My first fan fic! Yay! Okay, so since it is my first one, I ask that you spare me. It is a love story about Kairi and Axel, but then it turns into action and fighting and all that jazz. I would like to thank Axel(Xemnas989) for inspiring me to do this fan fic. I love you :D Most...
  2. K

Birth By Sleep (Theories)

Okay, so there have been many theories about the Secret Video, and the saying at the end is "It all began with Birth by Sleep." I have some theories about this, even though they may have been said before, and if they have, I'm sorry. I got these ideas by what someone else said on a different...
  3. K

My Kingdom Hearts Clips

Hey everyone didn't know exactly where to post this so I guess I'll post it here for you guys to see. It is a clip I made from the Sims 2 of Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Sephiroth. The resolution isn't really good but its still funny you should watch them both! I made it using the Sims 2 the other day...
  4. K

The War of Keyblades (Another KH3 Theory)

I think that the chasers could be all of the keyblade wielders of the past and future, but actually my theory would make better sense for a kh4. I'll tell you why. KH3 could be about completely about defeating every evil including Maleficent and Pete. It would be a long journey and then all of...
Back