• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kh2 Soundtrack

When Is It Coming Out?? The American Version I Mean! Ahhh!
  2. A

optional bosses

hey what optional bosses do you think shouldve been in KH2?
  3. A

Ahahahaha!!! I Need Help!!!

Hey you guys, You know on the screen at the very beginning of the game that says New Game and Load Game? Well, if u dont touch teh controller long enough, it goes into a video/trailer of Kingdom Hearts 2 that plays an awesome instrumental song. Anyone know where I can get the link to that song...
  4. A

Soundtrack

when does the english version of kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack come out?
  5. A

Audio Stuff

Anyone know where i can get the ending cutscene music?
  6. A

So What?!!!!!! (Possible spoilers)

Hey I just played through Kingdom hearts 2 and what I want to know is: WHY? I mean what's the point for traveling across all the worlds and finally confronting sorry its so long but im so confused and i hate it. Please help me lol.
  7. A

What Happened To Alice?

And come to think of it, what happened to all of the other princesses besides belle and jasmine and kairi?
  8. A

Oogie Boogie

Hey can anyone give me cool oogie boogie quotes?
  9. A

Stupid Summons

Why was chicken little a summon did anyone use him? i tried once and it seemed so pointless to me
  10. A

Kingdom Hearts In Israel?

Hey is there gonna be a KH2 in israel i really hope so cuz it sounds like the bomb
  11. A

Coolest dude

Hey whose the coolest dude in Kh2 my vote goes for Axel
  12. A

Memorize that!

Hey can anyone give me some good Axel quotes
  13. A

One on One

Hey who do you think would win between Maleficent and Xaldin? Xaldins got the crazy spears and stuff but Maleficents got her dragon and she can resurrect herself
  14. A

Ahhhhhhhhh! Darn You Axel!

Ok I'm on proud mode and for the love of pete i cannot beat Axel the first time you fight him, at first i was embarassed but now im just frustrated can somebody plz help keep in mind i have no potions plz help!!!
  15. A

Axel Help

Can somebody help with Axel the first time you fight im on proud mode
  16. A

Little Sis

Hey when u play Axel on prud mode does he own you like he owns me maybe its just because I dont want to kill him lol but seriously anyone got tips on beating him on proud mode lol
  17. A

What happened to Roxas?

Hey does anyone know what happened to roxas? Do you just play as him in the beginning for 6 days and then its over? Cuz didnt Namine say that his story wasnt over right as DiZ took her away? Comments?
  18. A

What happened to Roxas?

Hey does anyone know what happened to roxas? Do you just play as him in the beginning for 6 days and then its over? Cuz didnt Namine say that his story wasnt over right as DiZ took her away? Comments?
  19. A

Oogie Boogie is my MAN!

Man did anyone else notcie how awesome Oogie boogie is in this game? He's so funny and I seriously laughed out loud at him and Maleficent in Halloween Town. I wish he had a bigger part and I hope he'll be back but probably not becuz hes alreayd been in two
  20. A

Maleficent

Hey what does Maleficent do for the story of Kingdom hearts 2? like is she just there for the heck of it or does she serve some purpose?
Back