• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Aqua from Birth by Sleep

I've always been fond of Aqua's design, but I've never really drawn a proper pic of her, so here goes: http://t3homni.deviantart.com/art/Aqua-155020857 Can't wait for BBS. :] Crit and whatnot welcome as always.
  2. O

The Heartless Who Wasn't

http://t3homni.deviantart.com/art/The-Heartless-Who-Wasn-t-154855834 Random idea which popped up in my head, so I decided to draw.
  3. O

Memories found, sins forgiven

So for whatever reason my old chuck-everything-in thread committed suicide, so I thought I might go back to making new threads for new stuff. So, I was looking back at my oollldd fan fic and decided to do some pics based on it...
  4. O

Omni's Thread of B Grade Art

Hey guys and gals, I'm not as talented as a lot of your artists here, but I tend to churn out a lot of random stuff to just keep my creative juices flowing. And it's not really worth creating a thread for every niece piece, so I thought I'd make one thread to chuck all my crap into. To start...
  5. O

They will know that Helghan belongs to the Helghast!

I've been experimenting a lot with colour lately. I just played the Killzone 2 demo today, so I felt like drawing something up. I've tried drawing a piece without lines, but I it looked crap, so here's my second attempt. It's not perfect, but I like it a lot more than my other attempt. (Which...
  6. O

Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday

So, I've posted a lot of crap on my dA which I wasn't really too happy with, so I tried to put some effort in this time. I'm experimenting with different colouring styles at the moment. This one seems to work well, so I might do something in true colour next time. So, without further ado...
  7. O

The Prince's Decision

Spoilers for Prince of Persia... So, I'm back after a massive hiatus. I really felt like drawing something after playing Prince of Persia, so this is what I came up with. I haven't drawn much in a while, so I'm kinda rusty. ^^ The Prince's Decision by ~t3homni on deviantART
  8. O

HD Format War Over

Toshiba to exit HD DVD, end format war-NHK | Industries | Consumer Goods & Retail | Reuters It's over, folks.
  9. O

Question for anybody who went to E 4 All

Not sure if this deserves its own topic or not, but I just wanted to ask people who went to E 4 All and tried out the Dual Shock 3 whether it felt any different to Dual Shock 2. There's been a lot of debate about this, and I think with ordinary people testing it out we can come to a conclusion.
  10. O

KH2 Platinum in Australia

Yep, it's official. KH2 reached platinum status recently in Australia, so it's now $40! So if you haven't played it yet, go buy it now at its new price.
  11. O

Java and Firefox

I don't know what happened, but Java crashed while I was browsing wiht Firefox, and now I can't use Windows Live Mail and Gmail in their real modes (I'm stuck with the stripped down 'lite' versions). I've tried reinstalling Firefox and downloading a newer version of Java, but nothing works... :C
  12. O

FM+ and PS3

Just wondering if KH2FM+ works with a PS3 from Hong Kong. Not sure if PS2 games in Hong Kong and Japan are of the same region. Thanks in advance.
  13. O

If...?

Relevance of the Bible Okay, cut the old one. I've got a better topic. YouTube - CNNNN: Holy Homosexuals Why are some parts of the bible now irrelevant, but others are still being enforced? [mod, change the thread title please]
  14. O

Final F'd Up XII

Uh... I still haven't finished FFXII, because it's so freaking hard. I've only just got my head around the License Board and equipping items. And guess what? Apparently, I'm about 7 levels behind! WHAT THE ****?!?!?! Currently I'm up to the part where you go from Mt. Bur-Omisace, after...
  15. O

FFXII question

I keep getting owned by normal monsters in FFXII, and I don't know why. Should all of my character's levels be equal to the levels of the monsters? Because I just (barely) finished the Henne Mines, where the bats were lvl 24 and my characters' lvls were between 19 and 21. How long does the game...
  16. O

FFXII jaggies?

I recently got FFXII, the PAL version, and I've found that the graphics are rather jagged, unlike what I've seen in screenshots. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the fat PS2 on a 42" LCD in 16:9 mode with normal PS2 cables.
  17. O

Okami?

I heard it's like the BESTEST GAME EVAR!!!!, but I'm not sure whether I should buy it. I rarely buy games, and if I do, I like them to be either very long, entertaining or cheap. To give you an idea of my taste in games, at the moment for PS2 I have... 1. Kingdom Hearts 2. Kingdom Hearts 2 3...
  18. O

Give Me Monehz!

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1907457#post1907457 Obviously spdude can't win 'cos he's funding it, and I was the last to post! LOLZ! FREE MONEHZ PUHLESAH KTHXPIE
  19. O

Photoshop Question

When normally deleting a layer it asks me whether I want to or not, but today I accidentally pressed "Do not show this again", and now I don't get a window asking to confirm whether I want to delete a layer. Is there any way to fix this?
  20. O

Help With Graphics Calculator!

I just got mine today, and I was wondering how to put games on them. No, I won't play games in class. xD I've tried downloading some, I've put them on 'apparently' but I can't see them anywhere and I have no idea how to run them. I've got a Texas TI-84 Plus.
Back