• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Did you see it?

I was on IGN.com and i saw a thing that said Tesuya Nomura first Final Fantasy Games so i clicked on it and one of the characters looks like sora in final form without the silver clothes but had what looked like a bunch of cool looking keyblades please tell me somebody saw it.
  2. D

Can't find it!

The items drop list that was posted and the thunder gem or shard was supposed to be in Halloween Town and Mulan but i have had no luck, please help!
  3. D

Crap!

Does anyone know if you have to do all those gummi ship quests or those journeys on the ship to get the secret ending?
  4. D

Help!

Where do you get other Lucky Lucky?Because i only have one for Sora but not for Donald or Goofy.
  5. D

I'm Lazy!

where are all the recipes? BTW: Where is the best place to start looking for the Bulky Vendor, i already got him at Agrabah but need help on the other places, and also what other items does he carry?
  6. D

How do you get the glide ability?

How did some of you get the glide ability because it would really help when battling Sephiroth.
Back