• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartofTwilight

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

So, it's all hopeful and happy and it totally gave me chills hearing everyone say "Sora," but at the end, when he's all like, "yep, I'm leaving again, you know, after spending two years searching the worlds for you two and a way home. B-bye." I wanted to Gibbs slap him. Really Sora? Kairi has a...
  2. HeartofTwilight

back to say goodbye...

I have put off making this thread for to long already, so here I go... I haven't been on for a while for couple of reasons including school, stress, laziness, depression, and lack of internet. I am really sorry to everyone I was role-playing with and I hope you all found some way to keep going...
  3. HeartofTwilight

Street Rat {a literate RP of Arabian nights}

My first RP. I thought we needed to remember the other half of KH, Disney, so here we go. Enjoy .Street Rat. {a literate RP of Arabian nights} Arabian nights 'Neath Arabian moons A fool off his guard Could fall and fall hard Out there on the dunes Ah, Salaam and good evening to you worthy...
  4. HeartofTwilight

I'm back...and sorry...

Hey everyone. I am really sorry for my sudden absents. What happened was that I had to call 911 on a suicidal friend and that plus the stress from school made it impossible to think, get work done, let alone come and RP. I am really sorry to everyone I was RPing with, especially those who...
  5. HeartofTwilight

A flash and then it's over

This has been bugging me since I beat the game. Now I know why astheticly and game progression-wise it was done, but that stupid little flash after you beat Xemnas is driving me crazy. Just to explain what i am ranting about for those of you who are lost: After you defeat Xemnas is his final...
  6. HeartofTwilight

Nobodies with Emotions

Today, I was looking on the Wikapedia, checking what it said about Zexion, and I noticed this One of Numora's motivations for Final Mix+ was the KH novels. He said that when he was editing the novels, he realized how much he didn't put in. It has also been said that some more secretes of the...
  7. HeartofTwilight

Xehanort's Heartless & Riku

Ok, so this has been confusing me for a while. It says in Ansem's report that when Xehanort became a heartless he did not take on the apearence of a heartless. In Destiny Island and through the game until he gets Riku's body, he wears a brown cloak. Why? did he loose his form? If he had a...
  8. HeartofTwilight

Do the others know

I was playing through the game again and i realized that the only Organization member that seems to know about Xemnas' plans for Kingdom Hearts, other then Xemnas himself, is Saix. He is the only one who mentions it. It seems strange that He would know over the top 5. Also, wouldn't they notice...
  9. HeartofTwilight

What does happen?

Listen, Ultima Keyblade, this is not a create a member thread, but the people on that thread do have a good point. If it is just chance that you keep your human form, then chance would have it there are others. If it has to do with the strength of the heart. there are probably others as well...
  10. HeartofTwilight

Wikipedia Claims...

In both it's article on kairi { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kairi_%28Kingdom_Hearts%29 } and it's article on xehonort { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort } there are claims that "Xehanort to send Kairi, a Princess of Heart, away in order to test his hypothesis that the Keyblade master and...
  11. HeartofTwilight

How long must we wait???

So it is not the most resent news... some of you know that Numora designated the KH team to make FFXIIIverses. Now, I this is a great design team so the game should be great but...if they aree working on that...how long will we have to wait for KH3? i am really begining to hope that Numora skips...
  12. HeartofTwilight

Keyblade of the Present

Okay, now i have seen this a lot on many threads, but nowhere is it explained. People keep mentioning a fourth Keyblade of the present. It has come up on threads about xeanort theories, zexion, and kairis keyblade. Where did this Keyblade of the Present come from. Could someone please explain...
  13. HeartofTwilight

Riku Questions

Firstly, What is wrong with his hand that he need the bandge there? Secondly, how did the blindfold suddenly appear after he changed back? If it was there the whole time then why couldn't it be seen? lastly, After the final Xemnas battle and all the Nobodies come, the is a flash and they are...
  14. HeartofTwilight

All Hail the Mega-Corporation

If you didn't already know, Disney is one of something like 5 mega-corporations that own almost every media outlet there is. See, normally i would say this is a bad thing, however it opens up endless possiblilities for future games. Here is what Disney owns in the Movie industry: ~Walt Disney...
  15. HeartofTwilight

The birth of a Nobody (spoiler-esque)

I was wondering what the birth of a Nobody like the members of the Organization is like. Are they born right where their heart got realeased, in the relem of darkness, or could they be born anywhere? A very late Ansem's report tells you about this a little. It says that most nobodies remember...
  16. HeartofTwilight

Organization XIII questions (SPOILERS I GUESS)

In TWTNW Xigbar makes a passsing referance to other keybearers. This implys that the Organization has been around at least long enough to see quite a few other keyblade masters. So i have a few questions I don't think have definite answers. 1) How old is the Organization? 2) Seeing as there...
Back