• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings 2: 1000 Confessions

This is really good! I can't wait to hear the rest of it!
  2. R

is com worth it

It's an obnoxious game...but if you want to understand KHII fully, I would highly suggest it. Or, at least, read a summary of what happens. Or just be lost and confused.
  3. R

Ultima Weapon

All of these items are easily gained if you take multiple trips around Traverse Town.
  4. R

wut didnt u like about kh2

I was dissapointed with the music. Most of it was just the same as in regular KH. I wish they were more original.
  5. R

who?

Axel would win. Clearly, he is a better fighter, considering Sora beat Marluxa, but never defeated Axel.
  6. R

Treasures in the Land of Dragons

Oh thanks! I had the same issue in my game.
  7. R

Ice Cream

Riku gives Sora ice cream in the game. Do you know how confused I was when that happened? O.o hahaha.
  8. R

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got Kingdom Hearts II the day it came out...
  9. R

Ice Cream

Sea salt ice-cream seems like it would be good, it just seems really strange to have something so sweet have um...sea salt in it. XD
  10. R

The Wild.

Everyone knows that Disney's, "The Wild" is just a clear copy of Dreamwork's, "Madagascar." Do any of you agree? Or, which do you think will end up being better?
  11. R

Ice Cream

The sea-salt ice cream thing was so random haha, maybe it's just Disney sending subliminal messages into our heads so we go eat their ice-cream. Seriously though...Ansem was like OBSESSIVE over the ice-cream. It was so annoying haha.
  12. R

kh1 was a waste of time everbody!

Kingdom Hearts I was not a waste of time at all! Now Chain of Memories on the other hand...
  13. R

Do any of you listen to Spoon?

Spoon is a great band, two of their best albums are called "Kill the Moonlight" and "Gimmie Fiction." They have a great sound, if you like alternative rock. My favortie songs are probably "The way we get by" "I turn my camera on" and "The delicate place." I have both of the albums I mentioned...
  14. R

Create your own card.

Haha, I love Spyro. He's so cute. Totally the best purple dragon out there...=]
  15. R

Sean Paul.

WHO DOESNT LOVE SEAN PAUL AND SASHA!?!? They are the greatest. wooo. :)
  16. R

final form?????

Umm...actually, Final Form is just like anti-form, only once it Sora drives into Final Form which randomly appears after you enter the 'world that never was' while driving into either valor, wisdom, or master form, then you can access it from the drive menu (under master form) whenever you want.
  17. R

Create your own card.

mine would probably be yuripa haha they would be relly cute in CoM.
  18. R

Summon?

Couldn't agree more.:D
  19. R

Sora vs Riku

Well, Sora has the stronger heart, but Riku has the darkness on his side. Therefore, I think that Riku would win. [even though Sora beat Riku approx. six times between KHI and KHCoM.]
  20. R

most hated boss

Riku #4 also made me want to smash my gameboy, but I thought the ending Marluxa battle was really easy, easier than Riku4 at least.
Back