• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Help

Can I post Picture request in the fan art Forum?
  2. K

What would you want in Kingdom Hearts 3 ?

I just wanted to find out what would every body like to see in the third one. For example: Worlds Drive forms Modes Personally I would want a longer game, worlds like 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, The Haunted Mansion, The Incredibles, and A Bugs Life. I would also like to dual weild with out...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Nobodies Path

Kingdom Hearts: A Nobodies Path Chapter 1 : A Mystic Beginning Out of a dark Alley in Transverse Town a Young man dressed in bright clothes comes walking out. With two Keyblades a Fighting Chance and High Ridge rwo strong weapons. As he's walking then Dusk (Nobodies) appear infront of him...
  4. K

Threads

How can I get rid of a thread I started ?
  5. K

Fanfiction ► New Fan fic. any Ideas !

Heres is the first Chapter kinda short but any ideas I got my own but any more. Kingdom Hearts : The Journey Chapter 1 : A Mystic Beginning Out of a dark Alley in Transverse Town a Young man dressed in bright clothes comes walking out. With two Keyblades a Fighting Chance and High Ridge two...
  6. K

Hello everyone!

Hello I'm a new member to the Forums I'm Kronus. :D
Back