• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

My theory of Ven and Terra

First off, no flaming please. Okay I will start with the whole Ven thing. Yes, he looks EXACTLY like Roxas minus a few fashion changes. I think that it's possible that Ven may still be alive, or something to that extent. Now, Roxas, of course is Sora's nobody. At the beginning of KH2, there...
  2. D

I just had an Idea for KH3's Theme Song

Okay, I like both of the songs for the KH series. I probobly like the 1st a little better, but the second one is still pretty cool. So, instead of making a completely different song for the 3rd KH, why not try to play BOTH in sync with eachother. There can be spots where the parts from one...
  3. D

Can someone send me a link that will let my psp download the eng. open vid to KH2?

I didn't know they made a 1GB, I use the one my psp came with.
  4. D

Can someone send me a link that will let my psp download the eng. open vid to KH2?

About the 90mbs: No, I don't have enough mbs :(
  5. D

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

I did along with the Axel part.
  6. D

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

I was sad when Axel died, but I was also sad when Xemnas says "Sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?" and when he also says "Riku, are you sure you're not jealous of Sora?" Lastly, I was sad when Riku jumped in to save Sora but got knocked back, and when he also saved Sora from getting hit by...
  7. D

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

I only saw the one in the beginning holding that weird keyblade, but nice find.
  8. D

I'm not shooting it down, I wasn't even talking about the theory the guy who started this thread was talking about. If anything, I'm helping. You can tell I'm not shooting it down If I'm not cussing or anything.
  9. D

Well, the knights are from the past...
  10. D

He said that Roxas and Namine were Kairi and Sora's nobodies; that's the big thing they have in common.
  11. D

Phantom, WTF?!! In technical terms yes, they are Sora and Kairi, BUT they have their OWN PERSONALITIES thus making them new characters! YOU DONT THINK!
  12. D

Yea, I agree with inhiding...If you didn't pay attention to the title...well, you have now learned a lesson. If you did pay attention to the title, I guess you thought you missed out on somethin' special and just had to look. Well, it was your call.
  13. D

what is your most hated keyblade

Sweet Memories kinda reminds me of a Struggle club with the end blown off in a cartoony style...but yes, it does help with getting rare items.
  14. D

Originally posted by TheMuffinMan Damn strait.
  15. D

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's pretty funny

A Kingdom Hearts Parody: http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/thekingdomheartschronicles12.html
  16. D

what is your most hated keyblade

The Kh2 keyblades were pretty bad, but I did like the one from aladdin for some reason.
  17. D

Secret ending, plz don't get mad at me..

About the Power rangers and Disney......Disney actually does own power rangers,or at least has their show because I saw the power rangers at Disney World
  18. D

Duos and impossible odds

Haha! My last duo was only a random mixture. I took no actually thought into who would win, just thought it would be funny. XD
Back