• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

My theory of Ven and Terra

First off, no flaming please. Okay I will start with the whole Ven thing. Yes, he looks EXACTLY like Roxas minus a few fashion changes. I think that it's possible that Ven may still be alive, or something to that extent. Now, Roxas, of course is Sora's nobody. At the beginning of KH2, there...
  2. D

I just had an Idea for KH3's Theme Song

Okay, I like both of the songs for the KH series. I probobly like the 1st a little better, but the second one is still pretty cool. So, instead of making a completely different song for the 3rd KH, why not try to play BOTH in sync with eachother. There can be spots where the parts from one...
  3. D

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's pretty funny

A Kingdom Hearts Parody: http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/thekingdomheartschronicles12.html
  4. D

Weird glitch in Tron's world

When I was in a boss battle (not the last one) in Space Paranoid's, I decided to become Valor form and I did, but I didn't change into the Space Paranoid version, just the regular Valor form. When the battle ended, I was still in Valor form, but became the Space Paranoid version for the cut-scene.
  5. D

Possibe time when KH3's "past" takes place

I think it could take place just a little after 10 years from KH2. What interested me in this was when Xigibar was saying how the keyblade choose a dud this time and how Sora wasn't half the warrior the others were, so I'm guessing he's had some encounters with them. Well, there's 1 year for...
Back