• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

challenges for KH2

Errr i completed that challenge already in all modes the same way i didnt bother to use any of my drives or summons and i only use the kingdom key its not that hard i mean piece of cake it took only 2 school days u beter make more harder challenges unless u want us to do kiddy challenges...why...
  2. M

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

I just hope it will be out in other countries and the games are in english and i seriously CANT WAIT!!!!!! MAN IM NOT A VERY PATIENT GUY IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!oh and can some one tell me how to post?if any 1 got more info on KH.RE CoM or KHII FM pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee email me...
  3. M

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: Australian Release Date well i live in australia too and guese what i own a kh2 in english and i did not order it i got for 5 dollars wanna know how my mum bought it from malaysia for 5 malaysian dollars thats how i got my kh2 for 5 malaysian dollars wich is around......1.7$ and thats right...
  4. M

Just a Question....

most probably fm will neva be release in the us or other countries the ppl on khinsider already post a topic on that oh and can some 1 tell me how to make a 'new post' i cant seem to find out how.......
  5. M

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

lol i got final form when i was fighting the cerberus paradox cup with valor form lvl 5 wisdom form lvl 2 and master form lvl 4 and when i was fighting in like round 8 i had 5 drive lvl i changed to master form and then i turned to final form i was so suprise and i think u need to at lease lvl...
  6. M

Who's hair is better?

EVERY ONE THE R VERY GOOD 3D ANIME HAIR STYLE I LOVE THEM ALL!(drools)
  7. M

A Nother Version Of Simple And Clean Right Here <->

wow i love woot! great find dood
  8. M

secret ending shadow is a girl

forget about the fan! at the end of my last post
  9. M

secret ending shadow is a girl

who knows its a mistery do u even think khinsider will ask Nomura for us?man im dieing for this things im so the number 1 fan for square-enix fan!
  10. M

Were do I drive lvl

but not biu
  11. M

Were do I drive lvl

i got a question i dont have the final form biu i have the valor,wisdom,master form and the heartless form whats with that can some one help me on this?
  12. M

E3 2006

you guys are all lucky living at united states or L.A get to go to e3 or even watch it on g4 i knew i should not have moved to australia i should have stayed at malaysia the games come out early then any other country kingdom hearts 2 release on 28 march right at the united states well my mum...
  13. M

i need help

i dont have a mac all i do to watch the vids is juz down load them from khinsider and viola it works....
  14. M

Confused

i love u ppl u understands me...lol dont know why i sayed that crap btw i got a code breaker but its not called that way it dont even have a name i got it from my couzin and man o man it was cool
  15. M

what is your most hated keyblade

did i tell anyone my couzin works for a company to crak codes of games(part time job of coures)he gave me one of theirs cheat breaker and i used it on kh2 and it let me combined all my keyblades into 1 and i named it Golden Heart,the weird thing is the stats on the keyblade is the simble of...
  16. M

keychains

i choose...ultima weapon,fenrir and oblivian they ROCK MY GAME!
  17. M

how do you get the goddess of fate cup???

im already lvl 100 and drive forms and summons are at max lvl but i still cant compete in the 5th colesium battle can some one help me?btw i played the japanese version....only 6 more days till my mum brings me the english version...i hope its english...
  18. M

Clothes

ah crap this pc is crap
  19. M

Clothes

i agree btw i making a pc game called destiny saga with the help of my friends of course its like final fantasy and kh combined i hope i become a game maker some day p.s did u know home making games are baned ever?F*CK the rules!ops no swearing for me any more heheh
  20. M

Clothes

i agree btw i making a pc game called destiny saga with the help of my friends of course its like final fantasy and kh combined i hope i become a game maker some day p.s did u know home making games are baned ever?**** the rules!ops no swearing for me any more heheh
Back