• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

D= Xehanort is teh gey! I knew'd it! Yay updates make me salivate. -droolz-
  2. T

Bye....Again (Lord_Canti)

Yup....I'm vacationing from rping...again. Hopefully I stay gone for more than just a week like last time. ^^;; The only reason I'm leaving is that rping has just lost its.....Something. Just not as fun as it used to be. I'll come back as soon as I get inspired again, not a moment later! =D...
  3. T

*random praise comment* Twas fun to read...like all your other chapters.^^
  4. T

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

D: Gah! All that blood will mess up Marluxias hair! Teehee. ^^ All this fighting has gotten me all....I dunno...something. But I like it! =D
  5. T

Canti <3's Cliffhangers.^^ They always keep you guess...and stuff. They're fun. =D Anyways great miny chapter Freya.^^
  6. T

Awww Cloudy is the man...updating on his B-day. Now that's what I call dedication to his fans. ^^ Happy Birthday Cloudy! =D
  7. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider ~ A Comedy Fanfic

I knew it! The n00bs are planning to destroy us all! D= Hehe, will Zets get pwned by LoC? Only time shall tell. XP
  8. T

D= An update!? Yay! Oh noes! They're all getting split up. Poor Larmyx and Roxel...But! I'm sure everything will turn out fine and dandy...like candy.^^
  9. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider ~ A Comedy Fanfic

Wow...this fic is awsome Zets. You're my hero for creating this. *adds to endless list of heroes* Welp...I shall sit content waiting for Chapter 2.^^
  10. T

Ah yes...homework. The worst enemy of all children still in school, tis...ummm....anyone got a word for it? Gah! Spam! *eats hair* Uh..uh..uhh..>.> <.< Yay new chapy! -unspammage- I is good. =D
  11. T

I say no...even though Mickey is pwnsome...but it's not even my decision...is it Freya? XP
  12. T

Fanfiction ► Organization Story (Musical)

....I liked your song.^^ I even sang along to it...the whole thing...it's not wierd that I know that tune...>.> <.<...Is it?
  13. T

Yay! More updates! *punishes self for getting off topic*
  14. T

Hey! Don't be haten vgcats! They the shizznat! *is off topic*>.<
  15. T

Gaha! Demyx!>.< Did I see a FF9 cameo in ther? teehee, keep up the good work Freya!^^
  16. T

POST! There, now you don't have tah double post.^_^
Back