• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Random Topic

I was thinking (obviously too hard) and realized something. Wouln't they keychains swing around and hit Sora??? The way he swings it aroung he would have the crap beaten out of him. I know this topic is pointless but I just thought of it.
  2. E

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** watch the 3 knights be nemo, that ant from antz or a bugs life (can't remember which was disney and which wasn't), and the tramp from lady and the tramp.
  3. E

wut didnt u like about kh2

I think they needed more worlds and gummi ship missions
  4. E

Xemnas Final

I beat him on the 2nd try at lvl 42 with the Oblivion. To beat the Riku part I somehow got the other Xemnas to push me at Sora. I just used eternal session on him and ran when my mp was restoring
  5. E

Lion or Human

I'd say his human form is better because you can use drives and summons
  6. E

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** we can pretty much be sure kh3 is going to be something totally unexpected...
  7. E

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

yea, i noticed that too...
  8. E

If you could choose the intro song of KH2 witch song it could be?

I wuld have "forgotten" by linkin park
  9. E

Need help with gummi ship designs

I've been trying everything i can but i can't beat the boss at the end of assult of the dreadnaught. I need a good design (or at least some ideas) so i can beat it.
  10. E

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I've been looking at other people's theories, seen the secret ending, and I have my own theory. That area was the crossroads between dusk, dawn, darkness, and light. The 3 knights pulled those keyblades out of the ground, clearing the cross...
Back